Fighters you used to hate but now cheer for

Fighters I used to hate now like

Tito

Wanderlei (hated him in Pride after he destroyed Saku)

Mitrione

Fighters I used to like now hate

Rampage

I get disliking him a bit I guess, but the idea that people hated Tito prior to this win is kind of lame.

The fact that they no longer do now that he has won is outright pathetic.

Leben.

Chris Power - I get disliking him a bit I guess, but the idea that people hated Tito prior to this win is kind of lame.

The fact that they no longer do now that he has won is outright pathetic.

I hated Tito up until the hammil fight. I was Rooting for him with bader, idk why, now rooting for him against hashad too. So Tito. Phone Post

Leben mitrione Tito all the obvious answers Phone Post

Tito, i've never liked him but since he's won i want him to be champ!

I used to like Hughes but now I can't stand him, same goes with Anderson, buy not as much Phone Post

Leben and Brock.

Brock, and Tito.

Rashad - after seeing the interview where he made fun of himself for getting knocked out by Machida.

Bandwagoners, when they win you're a fan for life, when they lose, you never were a fan. Phone Post

Condit - I didn't like him when he was in the WEC because I thought he seemed cocky. Once I got over my perceptions and aversion to cockiness, I began to like him. I now cheer for him.

BJ Penn - similar to above. Once I stopped focusing on my perception of his personality, I became a fan. Phone Post

Off hand I can't think of any fighter I 'hate', strong word. I dislike some fighters, mostly for various petty reasons. I didn't like Brock at first but he won me over with his 'fuck what people think' attitude and his 'I might even get on top of my wife!' line, that still fucking kills me.(LOL! That is just fucking gold.) Didn't like Leben at all for a while but he seems to have grown up from the TUF punk we were introduced to,seems like a good guy, he's won my respect. I used to like Rampage a lot, not really a fan anymore. That's funny,I blanked so I went and read the other posts, just read the op post before starting to write, and it seems everyone pretty much came up with the same names that I did.

I used to hate Mitrione up until the Beltran fight and his personality came out. Now im a big Mitrione fan.

Will always be a fan of Rampage but i to hope he steps it up a little.

And never liked Thiago Silva or Rashad.

Never really liked Tito.  Hope he makes one more run now.

Really liked Bones coming up; now don't care either way if he wins or loses.

I used to really not care for Sonnen, how he conducted himself and what he was about, but now that he has really stepped up his WWE schtick and runs junior high level smack, I really don't care for him, how he conducts himself and what he is about.

I used to really like Rampage; now I don't care either way if he wins or loses.

I used to always root against Mitrione, now I would like to see him work his way into a fight with JDS, Cain or Brock.

I used to be a big fan of GSP.  Now, I wish he would lose so that he would loosen up.  I hope Diaz beats him to shake things up.

Mitrione, on tuf I couldn't stand him. The guy has a ton of confidence.

I used to dis-like Wanderlei by way of being a huge Rampage/Hendo/Saku fan plus Pride really made him out to be a soulless murderer. Love him now.

Used to dislike Bisping even more...still do. Phone Post

Leben
Condit