Fighting and Ladies

morte-PerfectWoman.jpg

Do you think maybe it has to do with the bigger name fighter you are the higher level of ass is after you?

I see the pics of Babalu, Chuck, Randy, etc with fine as women who look like hot slutty strippers.

Do you think top looking girls target the top fighters and the girls who know they have no chance with the stars go for the undercard fighters?

You dont get it because YOU'RE GAAAAYYYYYY.

BGG

nick, has

1) touched another mans boner.

2) sucked another mans toes.

3) shown other men his penis.

4) eats his own moldy toenails.

5) put his tounnge in a mans ear whilst his legs were wrapped around him.

no hot girls will mess with dude as gay as nick, except for his special lady who happens to be quite tolerant of his gay antics and his fighting, so i dunno what he's complaining about?...

I think it was more of an infomercial post than a post about him personally...  But hey, what do i know

*hides under bed*

this sounds like a job for japanese women from japan.

Andy,

1) I didn't directly touch the boner, there were jeans inbetween. And I told you that I regretted it immediately and we should never talk about it again

2) That was you. Anyone can ask UFC veteran Ron Faircloth.

3) Who doesn't do that for fun?

4) They weren't my toenails.

5) I got out of mount because fo that, didn't I?

Come to an MMA show in HAwaii. There are hot girls all over the place at each big show. Just imagine the ring girls from the icon shows walking around with jeans and a beer.

Wait I believe that it was my road bone touched by Nick Delton Thompson. I was sleeping on the way to training and I wake up and here comes the hand. It was a strange and silent ride after said road bone was touched.

It was Andy who slept in my motel room and got way drunk....and then sucked toe...both of you guys are extra gay....Mainly you Andy...we hadn't even met.

Girls are into pretty much anything IMO. Meaning its not really what you do, but if you do something. If you do that something well and have passion for it, that attracts girls. Can be fighting, painting, cooking, mountain climbing, anything. Sure there are "groupies" for pretty much anything and girls who chase $$, but for the regular chick out there, they dont really give a shit.