Made weight 154.2. Tried to post a picture but will have to wait til I get on computer tonight when I get home.
Good luck, Master of Cool.
man that picture on your profile page sure suits the screen name, good luck man.
Best of luck Kevin!
Good luck. Wife and I will be watching on Axs.
I know making that weight is a pain in the butt...well done, man! You're gonna do great!
And I'm definitely looking forward to rolling with you again soon!
Have a blast!
Here is me at 162 getting ready to cut the last 7 this morning. Unfortunatly the beard was getting on my nerves during the weight cut and I accidently trimmed to much off. New trimmer.
coach took this pic, maybe someone else got a better one.
Master of Cool -
Kevin, I say this as a friend...you kinda look like a young, ripped Charles Manson here...haha
Good luck man.
Master of Cool is walking out right now! Good luck man!
Aww, good fight man, you'll be back :)
Aren't pile drivers illegal?
Preliminary Card (Not Televised)
- John Cofer def. Chad Livingston by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Nick Smith def. Ladarious Jackson by disqualification (illegal knee) Rd 2 (2:38)
- Patrick Williams def. Gabe Maldonado by TKO (punches) Rd 1 (:50)
- Jason Ignacek def. Ken Crowder by submission (Triangle Choke) R 2 (1:03)
- Gilbert Burgos def. Jason Gladey by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Main Card (AXS TV)
- Scott Holtzman def. John Mahlow by TKO (strikes) Rd 2 (2:53) – Holtzman is the new XFC lightweight champion
- Ricky Rainey def. Reggie Pena by TKO (strikes) Rd 1 (4:33)
- Luis Santos def. Dave Courchaine by TKO (strikes) Rd 1 (:10)
- Eric Reynolds def. Kevin Forant by submission (Arm Triangle) Rd 1 (4:13)
- Cortney Casey def. Kelly Warren by submission (Rear-Naked Choke) Rd 1 (3:33)
- Deivison Ribeiro def. Shah Bobonis by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
For the Play by Play, click here
To view the photos, click here