FightPass: Amazing Customer service. ???

TS VTFU for being an idiot.

Cindy

You're a douche. I bet waiters love dealing with you. Phone Post 3.0

Lol and OP is no where to be found Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants - Lol and OP is no where to be found Phone Post 3.0
His internet satellite went out. Hes probably on a plane to india to curbstomp the indian guy who apologized and offered a package holiday as compensation Phone Post 3.0

Paramount Donkey - That's was quite cunty of you.. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you. It's what I do.

When my PPV signal goes down they offer a refund or whatever. What they don't do is offer to cancel everything and say tough luck. If the UFC is trying to make FightPass viable, telling customers tough luck is not the best way to do it. I signed up for fight pass so obviously it's something I wanted (though am reconsidering). Customers are assholes. It's a fact. Service reps should be trained accordingly.

Captain_Underpants - Lol and OP is no where to be found Phone Post 3.0

I'll go down swinging.

Bentleysuper8 -
Captain_Underpants - Lol and OP is no where to be found Phone Post 3.0

I'll go down swinging.

You should go back to sipping a gravy boat full of your tears from getting handled first by cs then making yourself look like a cum guzzler on ug. Just curious, you still haven't answered what it was that you actually wanted them to do? Please tell me you didn't really expect a customer service rep to personally go fix the stream since you demanded it? Phone Post 3.0

Well it is quite considering the money UFC has. It's quite shameful that they can't build a proper infrastructure to stream. How do pirates stream without issues? Hmm, instead of suing this little kids perhaps they should hire them. I'm in technology and it really does blow my mind when a company is to cheap to setup a proper infrastructure. Offering money back is embarrassing, unprofessional and unacceptable. Fix the problem, ignorant fools. All it shows is that they are incompetent idiots who don't respect they're customer base and should stick to promoting fights instead of trying to be internet guru's. Phone Post

Lol fuck it I reckon those customer service guys enjoy a bit of shit talking every now and then. Must be a boring job Phone Post 3.0

I hate fightpass. You're a douche.

In Be Aric C Phone Post 3.0

I think the guy handled it pretty well Phone Post 3.0

Bentleysuper8 -

When my PPV signal goes down they offer a refund or whatever. What they don't do is offer to cancel everything and say tough luck. If the UFC is trying to make FightPass viable, telling customers tough luck is not the best way to do it. I signed up for fight pass so obviously it's something I wanted (though am reconsidering). Customers are assholes. It's a fact. Service reps should be trained accordingly.

Give up, you're a dick. Phone Post 3.0

wicketone - Well it is quite considering the money UFC has. It's quite shameful that they can't build a proper infrastructure to stream. How do pirates stream without issues? Hmm, instead of suing this little kids perhaps they should hire them. I'm in technology and it really does blow my mind when a company is to cheap to setup a proper infrastructure. Offering money back is embarrassing, unprofessional and unacceptable. Fix the problem, ignorant fools. All it shows is that they are incompetent idiots who don't respect they're customer base and should stick to promoting fights instead of trying to be internet guru's. Phone Post
So weird, Sony had a massive problem, ppv has probs time to time, windows, apple, everyone has shit happen. You have to be stupid to think shit doesn't happen and that every system is going to be perfect. Even our beloved ug has had its down times. Doesn't give anyone the right to treat people like shit for it. I guarantee to cs rep had nothing to do with it. Phone Post 3.0

Op you conducted yourself like a fucking child. That dude was doing his job. Way to shoot the messenger you dick. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. OP is feeling a little jerky today.

I thought the guy did a good job. You fucking idiot OP Phone Post 3.0

Bentleysuper8 -

Not all customers are assholes. Congratulations for being the guy that everyone hates to deal with.

Do you call your internet provider and act like an child when your internet goes down?

Shit happens, don't be such a bitch about it to people who are doing the best they can to fix it Phone Post 3.0

OP you sure showed him! Phone Post 3.0

And to add to that

What else are they supposed to do? Pay you back for the fight you missed?

Won't it be on fight pass on a couple weeks anyway? Phone Post 3.0