Fightpass PS4?

Fightpass PS4? 

Wtf?

Nope. That was a factor in me getting Xbox One.

I've been waiting years for it. It's not happening anytime soon as far as I know 

It would probably suck anyway. The app for my Samsung tv and fire stick are both garbage.

I've gone old school and hooked a laptop up to my tv with a HDMI cord, the only way to get fight pass to have any decent functionality. 

Rhys91 -
Rapidfire -

It would probably suck anyway. The app for my Samsung tv and fire stick are both garbage.

I've gone old school and hooked a laptop up to my tv with a HDMI cord, the only way to get fight pass to have any decent functionality. 

You can get the fight pass app on the fire stick and smart tv? 

It's on both, but they are both terrible. Hardly ever work and you don't have any functionality, like picking fights off of a fight card to watch and almost impossible to fast forward.

I swear Xbox must have a side deal with the UFC, why hasn't this been made yet....

UFC app on xbox is terrible. WWE Network is the gold standard. 

You can get it for your phone and cast it to the TV. It's pretty good. 

I got rid because I have to wait 2 days to watch main events in Britain. In fact I haven't watched an event in a year. 

TheHaunted2 -

I got rid because I have to wait 2 days to watch main events in Britain. In fact I haven't watched an event in a year. 

I know I can cast it, however I would rather it be on the PS4.  In fact the OP was about fight pass for PS4, not "how to watch fight pass"

Rhys91 -
Rapidfire -

You can get the fight pass app on the fire stick and smart tv? 

It's amazing on firestick compared to the atrocity that is the Apple TV app.

Ace5002 -
TheHaunted2 -

I know I can cast it, however I would rather it be on the PS4.  In fact the OP was about fight pass for PS4, not "how to watch fight pass"

Yes, I've done them all, cast it to TV (my new Samsung 75 inch doesn't have that capability built in, but it does have a shitty version of UFC app installed), hooked my laptop up with HDMI cord (annoying)... I use my PS4 for everything except actually playing video games ... UFC pissing me off. 

Ace5002 -

I swear Xbox must have a side deal with the UFC, why hasn't this been made yet....

They had a deal with 360 for videos.

I love fight pass but the app is pure shit with a terrible UI.

Ace5002 -
TheHaunted2 -

We'll, it isn't, so get both consoles like I have. 

The entire implementation of Fightpass is so inconsistent. The XBox One app is by far the best from what I've seen (versus Roku and Amazon), likely due to the better processing power. Yet there is no PS4 app. And even more surprising is that even though they don't support PS4, they signed an exclusive deal to provide 4k streaming via Sony TVs - which looks ridiculously good but has the worst app of all.