FIGHTS IN FORT WORTH - MAY 6!!!

BONETHEDOME!
I have a GPS and IM coming! Ill buy you a drink if you introduce yourself. I'll be the guy with the ATT shirt that has a photo of a ninja turtle on it!

Tim

Check your email, Dustin. :)

Brock,

Got it...and it looks all good!!!

Talk to you on Wed.!

Dustin

Brock,

nice ad; show's gonna be awesome, count me in.

btw, just got to fort worth the 23rd; still waiting on my stuff to get here, but at least today the internet fairy came to grant me internet.

Cole Miller is coming.

Tim

Yes he is.

Take Cole to Billy Bob's and let him check out the cowgirls.

www.SSFgear.com

Coles not allowed in any place which sells alcohol, unless I am with him!

Tim

Sorry Tim, I forget how young he is.

www.SSFgear.com

attn promoter of this event, if you need another 145-150lb fighter. i would love to fight. swilson2626@yahoo.com

OneRound, you can tell Guy that I will be there! I still would like a date with him. I believe one was for sale here but his wife put a stop to that. I don't blame her of course!

PTown, please visit IFFighting.com and go to the contact page. Be sure to send in all pertinent info, including your contact information, fighter record, etc., etc.

O snap! Just saw the TV commercial for the May 6th event.

I don't think i've ever seen a tv ad fro a local event before- even televised ballroom boxing from Michael's in Glen Burnie, Maryland.

Good on yah! lookin forward to it.

Does it look OK?

im getting my tickets tomorrow.

GET TICKETS!

I thought the commercial looked real good. For a second there I thought it was for a more national event- like those superbrawl commercials or kotc- at least until they said all that stuff about texas. I thought the editing & footage was much better than the superbrawl commercial.

I'll order tickets next weekend, i need to start work first.

Thanks for the input. It is hard to know how others who haven't seen it constantly through its various versions will view it.