Finally.......Kevin Lee in the house!!!

To be completely honest, I've been rooting for Kevin Lee ever since he started in the UFC. Reminded me of a younger Tyron Woodley ready to smash. But you never got to see his personality in the media. So you kind of forget the big moments of his career. 

At first, I thought Ariel was going to fire back for some reason but being the best of the best he made that interview honest and funny. 

Kevin complained a lot but stuff and he brought up some very good points about why the UFC promotes the way they do but man you got to promote yourself harder in this game almost as much as you train. 

Now for me, I want to watch him win more and fight big names. But Chiesa ain't no joke. 

I didn't think he was being disrespectful at all, now if he was cursing Ariel out that would have been crazy interesting. 

Fuck Kevin Lee

Hi Kevin

Fuck Kevin Lee

I am a fan

He was cool when i met him with billy blanks. (Shrugs)

I was a fan of his before I heard him talk.

Ryann Von Doom - 

You like living in Vegas Ryann?

Good to see Kevin Lee make some deserved waves, I feel like he has improved as a fighter, becoming more aggressive and finishing.

That's 3 straight finish victories over high quality opponents. The shit he says about Sage or whatever doesn't bother me as a Sage fan, because he's a fighter looking to make a name for himself and that's a fight he wanted.

Should he expect the world? No. But if you really listen to him he doesn't anyway, he's outspoken, but misjudged and people are assuming too much. If you want to hate him that's good, better than being indifferent anyway.

Guy comes across as a douchebag.

He's great a real level headed grounded dude. 

CRE -
Ryann Von Doom - 

You like living in Vegas Ryann?

Good to see Kevin Lee make some deserved waves, I feel like he has improved as a fighter, becoming more aggressive and finishing.

That's 3 straight finish victories over high quality opponents. The shit he says about Sage or whatever doesn't bother me as a Sage fan, because he's a fighter looking to make a name for himself and that's a fight he wanted.

Should he expect the world? No. But if you really listen to him he doesn't anyway, he's outspoken, but misjudged and people are assuming too much. If you want to hate him that's good, better than being indifferent anyway.

I grew up here. Hate it and didnt want to move back.  I'm out soon as my lease is up. 

Kevin plays the heel a lot. I didnt like him till i met him. Been a fan of his coach, dewey cooper, for a few years now. 

Peasant - Im his number one fan!

Said only gay fags

I think Kevin Lee is talented, extremely gifted physically and a cool dude, I don't get all the hate. I think it's a meme. Haters gonna hate.