Finally, Power Slap the Video Game Is Here!

It’s pretty fun, I’ve been playing it quite a bit and I was surprised at how realistic it is for a phone game. After competing in 3 tournaments and finally becoming a champion, the final level where I struggled to pay my mortgage while eating cat food was awesome.

The CTE special effects were trippy though!

3 Likes

I played. I knocked my defenseless opponent into convulsions again.

Did you fail your drug test for meth or fentanyl? Hard part of career mode.

1 Like

The entire slap league concept is not a viable market product. It won’t be because it lacks mostly everything that consumers want. The entire venture has been a failure. I’ve never seen Dana so wrong about what consumers want. His ego is probably involved now too.

2 Likes

Dana never made the gsp vs anderson silva match

2 Likes

Can I play as Dana and is his wife a possible opponent?

It always was.

He’ll tell you how successful it is based off of social media metrics on Mars before he’ll admit it’s a failure and he’s an idiot.

agree completely. I think Dana has always felt insecure about the fact he hasn’t any real business acumen (like Lorenzo has) or ability to come up with an original idea like the UFC. Brendan Schaub nailed him on this and added also that he thinks himself a Vince McMahon but has none of the talent Vince has. Not also forgetting that Dana has always put down fighters who don’t tow the line and does everything he can to keep them under his thumb. He is insecure. Power Slap is his demented idea that he can prove criticisms and detractors like Schaub wrong. Of course he yet again didn’t invent it but he is running this one solo without Uncle Lorenzo to hold his hand. Of course it’s a shitshow but he’s hung his hat on it now so he wants to prove he is a business genius. Doesn’t hurt for him he’s a legitimate fan of it, afterall, just ask his wife.

I wonder if the bearded guy (Wolverine) will get some mailbox money for using his likeness in the game. I assume that being a Slap-lete is the equivalent of being an American Gladiator when it comes to contracts.

No Idea Idk GIF by UFC

1 Like

Didn’t Jon Fitch get fired by Dana for refusing to sign over his likeness rights forever, for free or someshit? I remember that being a big thing while Fitch was still in monster mode in the UFC. It took Lorenzo to smooth things over and bring him back.

So no, I highly doubt it. DW probably bought him a beer or something and called it even. Lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t put it past him to add it as DLC or something. Anything to make a buck…

It was nearly all of AKA at the time

https://www.si.com/.amp/more-sports/2008/11/20/ufc-cuts-fitch

All I’m saying is why can’t we have knees on the ground if they are willing to have you put your hands behind your back and let a grown man slap you as hard as possible?

Don’t tell me shit about safety

Fuck if why not

My god at dana’s tenacity with this. I mean i get it, he’s been told “no” and “stop” before and proved everyone wrong. But, damn.

There’s already been a dude that was pretty well know die because of trauma from slap fighting.

If you ever watched slap down or whatever the European version of slap fighting is, then you probably know this guys face.