Finally Turned Off Weather Machine...

dreamgirl - Ahhh, now I know why you thought I saw this thread! Yay for Northwest summers.....

....and owning you at air hockey! LOL

what kind of MAN lets a girl own him @ Air Hockey?

LOL!

*walk quickly away from thread

had it not been for her violently inclined boyfriend, i woulda kicked her ass something fierce. Besides i was playing with my wrong hand and one eye closed.

hehe

SUBdudeHI - had it not been for her violently inclined boyfriend, i woulda kicked her ass something fierce. Besides i was playing with my wrong hand and one eye closed.

hehe

Oh yeah? Well.....um....I was slipping into a malasada coma and I still beat you!

So THERE! ha!

Seriously, though it was great seeing both you and Jimmy again. Super fun night. Gotta start working off all that bbq! Oh, and if you ever want a rematch, I'm there. I'll bring a mouthpiece next time.

*hold me back Jimmy, hold me back!

lol

yeah was good times. thx for the grub. NOW GIT BACK TO WORK AND OFF TEH HG!

:)

dreamgirl -

Seriously, though it was great seeing both you and Jimmy again. Super fun night. Gotta start working off all that bbq! Oh, and if you ever want a rematch, I'm there. I'll bring a mouthpiece next time.
Wow, two guys and a girl, bbq and a mouthpiece? damn!!

I'm too much of a gentleman to mention the Chicken (live), the Rabbit, The Coffee Mug, snorkel set and duct tape.