Finished Fiziev with spinning shit but then dropped a split decision to Riddell

Talking about the Magomed Mustafaev who has been inactive in his UFC career. Mustafaev vs Jamie Mullarkey has also been added to 280. Mullarkey is 3-1 in his past 3 in the UFC with 3 TKOs with the loss being to Jalin Turner.

Man this card is good. UFC giving you a lot of reasons to watch here. For sure the best UFC on paper this year. Earlier in the month, Bellator’s best on paper card of the year is Oct 1st.

UFC 280 Quick Card

Bellator 286 Quick Card

3 Likes

Both cards are stacked. This is awesome

3 Likes

Are these on the same day?

No, Bellator is Oct 1st.

UFC is Oct 22nd.

The day before UFC 280 is also ONE on PRIME 3.

3 Likes

One is going to be bat shit fun

3 Likes

Yeah man, I love being able to watch a few good fights late Friday night just to get in the spirit of things before a big UFC like 280 on Sat night. It looks like ONE is leaving the event up on Amazon right after (they did last time) so you can watch it late night Friday if you can’t catch it earlier. Thats perfect.

1 Like

UFC has three Fight Nights as well in Oct. KSW and ACA each have a show. ONE has another show. Bellator also has a show in Italy at the end of the month with Barnaoui’s debut that I’m looking forward to. Besides Barboza’s fight though I don’t know if I really care too much about any of that stuff.

I really care about Bellator on Oct 1st and 280 on Oct 22nd though. 280 will probably be the first UFC this year where I watch the entire card from the 1st fight of the night.

The same night, Oct 1st, as Bellator’s big show is a UFC Fight Night headlined by Dern and the night before that I see is ONE on PRIME 2 on Sep 30th.

And if you can’t wait for all that I see Bellator Dublin is the 23rd with Bendo Quelley and Romero vs Manhoef and on the 24th Floyd is going to Japan for another paycheck next weekend… and Horiguchi returns to RIZIN as well but I’m gonna pass on those shows beyond youtube replays Sunday morning.

Manon Fiorot has had 4 UFC fights and 5 cancellations. She has a ways to go if she wants to pass Aspen Ladd.

2 Likes

Had no idea who that was when I read your post and see its Chookagian’s opponent. I’ll just be sitting there talking to people during that fight and won’t honestly be really watching much of that one most likely.

Because her fights keep getting canceled.

1 Like

If Pico beats Kennedy he should be getting a title shot vs the winner of Pitbull vs Borics.

I’ve been looking forward to a Pico title fight vs Pitbull since Pico dropped to FW after his debut so thats what I’m rooting for.

All of sudden Bellator LW is now interesting too so I’m looking forward to McKee’s move to LW vs Carlyle. A big fight should be next.

They just signed the RIZIN GP champ Musayev, the ROAD GP champ Barnaoui and 22-3 Shabliy.
Plus they got Bendo, Mamedov, Outlaw and Primus.
Patricky the champ defends the title vs 15-0 Usman Nurmagomedov in November.

The end of Oct should be entertaining too.
UFC FN Kattar vs Allen is on the 29th.
Earlier in the day is the Barnaoui vs Piccolotti card out of Italy.
I see Lomachenko vs Ortiz is the 29th as well.

Last and probably least on the 29th…

280 is unreal. I am going to make a day of that one

Yeah me too. I have not watched an event start to finish this year but I will with 280. I’m also gonna skip ONE on Prime the night before and watch a replay of the ONE main card right before 280 starts as like a throwback day of back to back cards.