First ever UFC event headlined by

Technically this is the first main event with two GUYS that have not fought in UFC before. Rousey and Carmouche are not guys :)

Normally when a headliner pulls out, the UFC has been able to substitue a guy who's already on the card and/or switch the headlining fight.

You would think the UFC would have learned from the 151 incident to stop putting all their eggs in the headliner basket. Very poor decision making that will be costly.

Jose Aldo headlined/debuted against Mark Hominick. However Hominick had 1 UFC "fight for the troops" appearance before the Aldo fight so OP would still be accurate that this is the first time 2 UFC guys debuting headline.

D241 - 

Jose Aldo headlined/debuted against Mark Hominick. However Hominick had 1 UFC "fight for the troops" appearance before the Aldo fight so OP would still be accurate that this is the first time 2 UFC guys debuting headline.

UFC 58 vs. Yves Edwards
UFC - Fight Night 5 vs. Jorge Gurgel

D241 - 

Aldo and Hominick didn't headline shit. That was GSP's card.

D241 - 

GSP vs Shields was the main event, and Hominick had previously fought on PPV vs Yves Edwards.

It's free ya bunch of whining nancys

I am shocked anyone would call themselves an MMA fan and not watch any event they can. If your Saturday night plans are better (I would hope many would be) why not record it and watch later?

Everyone should be watching Bellator. Everyone should be watching free UFC cards. Everyone should be watching whatever is on free tv or streamed (legally of course) on the Internet. Record it and watch it later if you are busy or some fights look dull. Skip what you don't like but support the sport! Ratings can only help the athletes we claim deserve more! Phone Post

I think people are grossly underestimating this card, I'm betting we will be pleasantly suprised. Although I feel like Latifa is just being fed to Moussasi. RIP Latifa Phone Post 3.0

It's free stop bitching
Usually when ppl complain about a shitty fights that are free to watch
It turns out to be a great card Phone Post 3.0

Arg, this always happens... People get so caught up in 'names' they forget these 'no names' have sooo much more to prove that many times these 'crap' cards end up being amazing fights!!

I too wanted to see Gus go to work but.... damn, are you a fight fan or a fame fan? Phone Post

shatefak - I cant remember if there has ever been a worse card than ufc sweden 2. The card was SHIT even before the main event was canceled, and now its just atrocious.

Ask RJJH about Calgary last year, where something like 19 fighters total pulled out of the card.

He's changed his avatar and settled down, but fuck was he pissed!

He told Dana off and everything and almost got his money back for the tickets....Almost....