First ever UFC event headlined by

two guys who had never fought in the UFC before? Other than UFC 1 of course, smart guy.

I cant remember if there has ever been a worse card than ufc sweden 2. The card was SHIT even before the main event was canceled, and now its just atrocious.

Ah well, it's free... So fuck it, I'll watch. Phone Post

And yes I do agree OP. It must be a catalyst event. Phone Post

Sad but true Phone Post 3.0

true, but i dont care. it could be filled with good fights.

good fights > familiar names

shatefak - I cant remember if there has ever been a worse card than ufc sweden 2. The card was SHIT even before the main event was canceled, and now its just atrocious.

tell me, how did the fights go?

or maybe just post some videos of the actual fights so everyone can see

orcus - 

two guys who had never fought in the UFC before? Other than UFC 1 of course, smart guy.

2 girls

Damn...damn. good call Phone Post

^ boom

Technically the main event of UFC 1 had two fighters that DID fight in the UFC before. Phone Post 3.0

torubu - Technically the main event of UFC 1 had two fighters that DID fight in the UFC before. Phone Post 3.0
I don't. What? You. Huh? Phone Post 3.0

torubu - Technically the main event of UFC 1 had two fighters that DID fight in the UFC before. Phone Post 3.0

Winner winner chicken dinner. Phone Post

torubu - Technically the main event of UFC 1 had two fighters that DID fight in the UFC before. Phone Post 3.0

haha true

MattBFD - 
I don't. What? You. Huh? Phone Post 3.0

ie They had to fight in the UFC to reach the main event as it was a 1 night tourney.

This card is light no doubt, but it is difficult to bitch about a free card. This week's Bellator and Invicta both trump it in terms of talent.

CLINTK9 - 
Tyrone sBong - 

Ah well, it's free... So fuck it, I'll watch. Phone Post

they were giving away 2 free sliders to every customer at White Castle last week. I passed on it. and they were FREE!

I'll have something better to do on a sat night then watch this card, free or not!

But will you have something better to do Saturday AFTERNOON when the fights are actually on?

torubu - Technically the main event of UFC 1 had two fighters that DID fight in the UFC before. Phone Post 3.0

Nice, made me think of this:

http://i.qkme.me/35p5ss.jpg

I just think it'll be funny watching Buffer announce the main event like it's something special everyone has been waiting for... if he's even there for this card.

Nexuscrawlers -

true, but i dont care. it could be filled with good fights.

good fights > familiar names

This Phone Post 3.0

Wow I feel dumb lol. Forgot about the tourney. Phone Post 3.0