First look inside new UFC headquarters - CNN

First look inside the new facilities. I'd like to know more about the performance institute, are fighters supposed to camp out in vegas and fight over facilities?

Thoughts on the new setup?

So,Forrest must not have been given his pink slip like Chuck & Matt.

crowbar - 

Yeah, it's interesting that Griffin was the one of those three to hang on. They must view him as the best promoter/marketer of the bunch.

Pretty cool.....

our little fringe sport sport has arrived!!!

Taco muncher -
crowbar - 

Yeah, it's interesting that Griffin was the one of those three to hang on. They must view him as the best promoter/marketer of the bunch.

He actually showed up to work every day. He had a real job. The others were more ambassadors ..... Not real positions

Taco muncher -
crowbar - 

The story is out there.  They all got ceremonial jobs.  Forrest actually showed up to work. And kept showing up just finding something to do besides just get a check.   He stayed the others went

I remember reading something that Forrest actually showed up all the time and put in work and treats it like a job.

Taco muncher -
crowbar - 

He was the only one to actually show up to work.

Miss Forrest

Happy for Forrest.

cool

I wont see a dime off of any of this so im gonna just say cool and move on.

Sonnen told the story on Forrest. Claimed Hughes and Liddell were making $300,000/year or something.

But that In and Out was goooodddd!

They built a Forrest Griffith shrine up in that $&@#!

crowbar -

No UFC without Forrest..

Def dont pay your fighters and then go build a Google-esque compound... Makes sense, Sage, PVZ and Conor will make great use of this.

Shake my fucking head

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Def dont pay your fighters and then go build a Google-esque compound... Makes sense, Sage, PVZ and Conor will make great use of this.

Shake my fucking head

Who's going to use it?? Thats my fucking question.

Are they supposed to migrate to Vegas and all train together ?

Forrest was funny there. After seeing your IG NorthSouthDinner4Two I think I now know why you have random hours :)

"Who's going to use it?? Thats my fucking question.

Are they supposed to migrate to Vegas and all train together ?"

Some fighters in town for the fights?