First post, been lurking since UFC 40

Found out about the UG from Tito’s post fight interview at UFC 40 and I’ve been here on the daily ever since. For whatever reason, never signed up and it’s probably better that way.

A couple of cool things have happened over the years. First, one of Kirik’s posts introduced me to Crossfit back in 2005. I don’t really do it anymore but it was pretty cool in those early years and changed my life for the better. Went from being skinny fat to modestly fit ever since. Thanks Kirik!

Never gave 2 shits about the OG until about 5 years ago, and since then I find more interesting threads there than here.

Well I just thought it was worth pointing out this place has gotten a heluva lot better since John Morgan took over. Kirik was obviously coerced at some point by DNC money and let this place turn into a cesspool of ShareBlue trolls. Seems since John took over almost disappeared overnight. Well that pedo faggot Nytron is stll here but he’s just one of the few outliers that is a real liberal and as long as they are real posters, its all good.

What I like best is when I type in mma.tv I go straight to the forums not the lame news page. I never read that shit anyways. Thanks John.

I do miss a few posters. A few to come to mind:
The Adonis
Futa1
CRE
Beau - the Diary Queen dude, jeezus I can’t remember his name.
There are others, just can’t remember.

I’ll leave you all with this. I think Kumshot is the real deal, we’ve never seen anybody just destroy their competion without getting touched for their first 4 fights, nothing even remotely close to it. What are you all gonna say if he destroys Burns in a minute? I think it’s gonna happen again.

Well thanks John Morgan, sorry that these ungrateful dipshits haven’t noticed the massive improvement. I have, and I hope you can continue make the UG great again, and never sell out to Big Tech/DNC overlords. This place has to be one of the few sanctuaries.

Now I’ll fade back into lurking. Peace Out!

6 Likes

1 Like

OMA

3 Likes

He’s been here on the daily……….derp

OMA…or is it???

What happened to him?

I also miss Uncle Creepy

“Let’s welcome THEM to our community”

Do the top men know something we don’t?

1 Like

Who the fuck are you? A paid Morgan Shill?

Get your ass back to lurking

6 Likes

HI KKM!

Something something Kimbos bread

2 Likes

People dont even try anymore

1 Like

Sorry,but this place hasn’t gotten better since John Morgan has been here.

It’s the same.

5 Likes

You’re lucky that I don’t know when the forum changed.In the beginning you could not browse,you had to sign up.

1 Like

Welcome to posting, faggot!

But for real, fuck lurking. Anyone who thinks Nytron is a dickweed is more than welcome here.

2 Likes

Crowbar, wasn’t it year 2k that the forum changed?

I remember not wanting so sign up in 2006 because I didn’t want to be a noob. Or in the Tenors gonna Ten and so on.

Nah, it’s not a troll and I’m not a recycled poster. I do enjoy those threads though.

I know I said I wouldn’t post more but it’s like crack. This is why I gave up all social media. But I had a few beers tonight and I’m bored.

One thing I forgot to include. There is a book called Hard Times Create Strong Men. This book changed my life, and the dude died. He had to have been an UG’er. Check it out if you need a kick in the ass to work a little harder, and be a little less apologetic for being a man.

Also, I’m always bemused by ZNed’s threads, or his other screen name, I forget what it is. That dude is gay as the day is long, shouldn’t fit in here at all with his queer eye for straight guy shit, but somehow he does. ZNed, thanks for your contribution, always enjoy your posts.

I mentioned ShareBlue and this post has yet to be removed. This is what I’m talking about folks. Thanks John. Selling the UG could have been so much worse.

And yeah, it was OMA. He was always entertaining. Still the best UG moments where watching the Gannon and Kimbo fight go down in real time. I was less desensitized to bare knuckle shit at that time and the brass balls of Gannon to challenge coked up Kimbo to bare knuckle fisticuffs was absolutely legendary, as was seeing it actually go down.

Thanks frens…ah yes, the best poster of all, the mexican wrestling dude, I forget his name too. Man, you ungrateful fuckwads have driven away so many quality posters. Now go give John Morgan his respects. You want this place to be like Reddit?

The forum changed 3 different times & you are talking about superCalo?

1 Like

submissionfighting.com

Right, SuperCalo! That dude was brilliant.

I’m just assuming it was the year 2k switch you were referring to. I don’t know that was before my time. Tito said something after beating Ken at UFC40 along the lines of “fuck the UG shit talkers” and I googled it and found the forum.

Yeah, it has changed. That’s why I appreciated when I type in mma.tv I get right to the UG. Like it used to be.

Speaking of Shamrock, how about that one Shamrock#1 Fan or whatever it was, that was an interesting poster. Probably Ken right?

Ok,the site didn’t let me post the old URL’s.It automatically changed them.

High , Im HongKongPhooey ,
Do You Know Who I Am Bro ?

That was a spoof account.He didn’t like Ken Shamrock at all.He changed his screen name by changing a letter to a capitol letter.

No, sorry. TBH, since I don’t post, I don’t pay too much attention to screen names, takes something unique to make me remember. You all probably remember screennames mostly out of pettiness. For example, Vegito Blue, I’ll remember that faggot’s screen name from now on. He must be a ShareBlue troll that hangs around even though he is not paid anymore.

This is why I don’t get involved in this shit.

But yeah, 18 years or so now - damn. I have my few sites I visit, round and round, when I need to occupy myself online, and even though the others have changed, MMA.TV has been a mainstay. These days its Citizen Free Press, Zero Hedge, MMA.TV, and JAVsub.co. Maybe I’ll google a Hana Haruna flick if I need to pull one off. Rinse and Repeat.