First post, been lurking since UFC 40

The forum changed 3 different times & you are talking about superCalo?

1 Like

submissionfighting.com

Right, SuperCalo! That dude was brilliant.

I’m just assuming it was the year 2k switch you were referring to. I don’t know that was before my time. Tito said something after beating Ken at UFC40 along the lines of “fuck the UG shit talkers” and I googled it and found the forum.

Yeah, it has changed. That’s why I appreciated when I type in mma.tv I get right to the UG. Like it used to be.

Speaking of Shamrock, how about that one Shamrock#1 Fan or whatever it was, that was an interesting poster. Probably Ken right?

Ok,the site didn’t let me post the old URL’s.It automatically changed them.

High , Im HongKongPhooey ,
Do You Know Who I Am Bro ?

That was a spoof account.He didn’t like Ken Shamrock at all.He changed his screen name by changing a letter to a capitol letter.

No, sorry. TBH, since I don’t post, I don’t pay too much attention to screen names, takes something unique to make me remember. You all probably remember screennames mostly out of pettiness. For example, Vegito Blue, I’ll remember that faggot’s screen name from now on. He must be a ShareBlue troll that hangs around even though he is not paid anymore.

This is why I don’t get involved in this shit.

But yeah, 18 years or so now - damn. I have my few sites I visit, round and round, when I need to occupy myself online, and even though the others have changed, MMA.TV has been a mainstay. These days its Citizen Free Press, Zero Hedge, MMA.TV, and JAVsub.co. Maybe I’ll google a Hana Haruna flick if I need to pull one off. Rinse and Repeat.

LOL
LOL
LOL

Here is a thread that you might be interested in (for screen name anyways)

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/where-are-these-missing-forum-members/3664704

Stop

HAMMERTIME

You arent fooling us Jay!

1 Like

Bars Buying It

Hook Line Sink

2/10

Really not a troll and never posted before, but I completely understand why you’d doubt that

Also, no disrespect for intended for not remembering your posts. I read brilliant posts all the time here - it’s what keeps me coming back, and I couldn’t tell you their names. Just less invested when lurking. I remember all of your names though, and Crowbar, thank you.

Just remembered another…Team Fat Kid. I once made his bacon chicken tacos recipe once. Great poster!

I always thought that might have been OMA.

Oma killed Kimo, so watch out.

I was a lurker for a long while too. Quarantine brought me out and now I’m on here entirely too much. Everyone thought I was an alt or someone else for a while.

I have been a lurker for years too. Welcome.

1 Like

THATS STREET!

Phooey1fan