Fitch hasn't finished an opponent since 2007!

Win Roan Carneiro Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) UFC - Fight Night 10 6/12/2007

Damn! :-(

Neither has Chael, but look at how talking changes some fans' perception of you.

Fitch hasn't been finished since 2002.

Fitch isn't a crowd pleaser...we get it. Move the fuck on already, it's the same stupid regurgitated threads again and again, at add something more creative than that if your going to do it again.

I mean...like make a gif of the mortal kombat "FINISH HIM" animation, and then switch it to like a person crunched in the fetal position sucking his thumb or something.

ban

Fitch is a beast....

forrestfan - Neither has Chael, but look at how talking changes some fans' perception of you.

TTT TTT TTT TTT!!!!!!!!! Phone Post

zFugitive - Fitch isn't a crowd pleaser...we get it. Move the fuck on already, it's the same stupid regurgitated threads again and again, at add something more creative than that if your going to do it again.

I mean...like make a gif of the mortal kombat "FINISH HIM" animation, and then switch it to like a person crunched in the fetal position sucking his thumb or something.

BABALITY!!! Phone Post

forrestfan - Neither has Chael, but look at how talking changes some fans' perception of you.

Fitch Vs. Anderson.

lol

MercWaMouth85 - 
crazydave -
forrestfan - Neither has Chael, but look at how talking changes some fans' perception of you.
  Fitch Vs. Anderson.

lol

Fitch would probably UD Ando too. Phone Post
  I think it would look like this.

mrco74 - Like i give a fuck, Wanderlei hasn't won 2 on a row since 2006
see what i did there

How can you compare and MMA LEGEND and one of the most entertaining fighters EVER to Fitch?

Moron.

Hasn't he only lost once since then too? And they've just about all been majority decisions.  Not the most exciting, but pretty fucking ddominant.

I like Fitch.

Can always count on the UG for original thoughts and threads. Phone Post

Fitch is still winning and thats all that counts.