Fitch will probably be WW champ = Nightmare 4 UFC

Of course this is all crystal ball shit and anything can happen in this sport but its likely that over next 6-12 months..

Fitch does his usual decision victory, BJ Penn loses.
GSP beats shields, vacates the title and moves up to MW.

Fitch will now have a number 1 contender status but nobody holds the title so its likely whoever he fights next - the winner of it will be champ.

This could be BJ, Shields, KOS, Hardy, Condit, Almeida, Alves - whoever the fuck has earned their way back into contention.

Whoever it is i always see Fitch grinding out his horrible victories and becoming the champ, and staying the champ forever and as the least marketable champion the earth has ever seen.

The Mammoth -

Whoever it is i always see Fitch grinding out his horrible victories and becoming the champ, and staying the champ forever and as the least marketable champion the earth has ever seen.

Tim Sylvia

Frankie Edgar

DiscoNfrno - 
The Mammoth -

Tim Sylvia

Frankie Edgar

Tim Sylvia, like him or not, had some semblance of a highlight reel to feed fans.

Jon Fitch, if you're not an MMA fan that actually appreciates the nuances of the game (Read: 99.9999% of MMA fans), is a bathroom break and nothing more.