FLASHBACK: Remember when Rogan said Ronda Rousey could beat up to 60% of male 135lb UFC fighters

What Rogan said was hype but I must have respect for Ronda - one does not make an Olympic team much less medal without a tremendous amount of hard work. Plus you are competing against the whole world. When someone wins a championship in America we tend to call them a “World Champ” but they are really not, they are an American Champion, “lt’s just one of these things.”

5 Likes

Kayla Harrison is better sadly

1 Like

Remember when Ronda said she could beat Cain in a fight “under the right circumstances”

11 Likes

Women’s judo isn’t the pinnacle of competitiveness. You act like she medaled in men’s wrestling or something.

1 Like

Wasn’t that Goldy?

I don’t care if it’s Biathalon, Race Walking, Ping Pong, or Synchronized Swimming … still takes works and dedication. I realize the difference in competitiveness … coached wrestling at all levels for 30 years. An Olympian is still an Olympian … best in your country and medaling makes you one of the best in the world. I was never a Ronda fan, still aren’t but she paid her dues to go to the Olympics.

3 Likes

Nope. Rogan

1 Like

Sara McMann was an Olympic Silver Medalist…

I don’t know about you guys but I thought she had some funky dance moves

7 Likes

It’s Hypnotizing

2 Likes

Maybe the best one

17 Likes

That was when Rogan was figuring out he loved his daughters lol. I think it was the first time he’d cared about anything other than his personal interests and he talked a lot of dumb shit about women and kids during that time. I’ll give Joe credit, he’s done more, with less ability, than just about anyone in history. A successful comedian and actor that isn’t particularly talented at either discipline. A ufc commentator who’s really just a fan. The biggest media show in the world that has long conversations with impressive people and he’s of very average intelligence. I’m not being a dick. The guy has obviously been focused and worked hard and had a ton of success. But if you really listen to him, he’s a very average guy in most respects, but he’s achieved tremendous success in multiple arenas.

10 Likes

This is important. People don’t really get that. I agree with this.

Oh My God Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Nope. Best Judo for a woman.

1 Like

In Joe’s defense…Machida was undefeated and just KOd the champ in brutal fashion

7 Likes

I certainly bought into it. I loved Machida

10 Likes

Same

6 Likes

Joe got particularly retarded about Honda. But so did a large percentage of the UG even though you all pretend that you always knew better now. But I remember the vote downs, insults and accusations of sexism when I told this forum things like “Rhonda can’t beat men”. Y’all ain’t foolin me.

Still not as retarded as you got over Anderson for a while though lol.

5 Likes

The Nick Diaz nut huggers have always been the worst i think though and i am even a fan of Nick and his fights myself.

2 Likes