Florian and Anik are horrible

Commentary is painful to listen to. I put tv on mute lol.

This is even more Biased that rogan ffs.. they want Uriah to win so fucking bad it's not even funny. Jesus wept at this commentary. 

No disrespect to Kenny because he was a great fighter is a class act. I feel like he's reading a Morse code message out loud when he speaks.
He says.... Like two or.....three words and...then pauses....again

yeah this is some terrible commentating

DubsAli - No disrespect to Kenny because he was a great fighter is a class act. I feel like he's reading a Morse code message out loud when he speaks.
He says.... Like two or.....three words and...then pauses....again
Lol this Phone Post 3.0

They are a truly awful combination. Florian in particular is really bad. Biased and not enough authentic passion.

Not a great pairing. I though Goldberg and Florian was much better than Florian and Anik though. Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - 'that hurt him! Kelvins hurt!'... only thing is, hes not
Haha yeah I was like what the hell. He gets up and takes him down. "Kelvin is Hurt!!!" Phone Post 3.0

They are God awful. I didn't see this thread and made a thread saying the same thing. They were soooooo fucking biased tonight it wasn't even funny. Phone Post

they're nothing but shills.

They is terrible Phone Post 3.0

Any1 other than rogan and Goldie is refreshing.

Didn't see any complaints when it was Florian and Goldie... just sayin

God I miss Rogan and his enthusiasm. It just isn't the same.

Pat MiItech is good,bring him in there. Phone Post

They both exaggerate way too much. Saying Kelvin was hurt and getting all excited over Jorgensen's few punches in rd. 3.

Doctor NPD - When Hall was being pressed against the fence for about a minute, Kenny goes "Hall is turning it up here!" Made me laugh.
Same here Phone Post 3.0

It's as if they both feel like they have to make both fighters look super duper excellent.

Jacinto - Commentary is painful to listen to. I put tv on mute lol.

Zuffa people that look at this forum......listen to us when we tell you these two suck together.

I for one miss Mir calling Uriah's fights. "He gots a leg!" Or "He gots him up against the cage!". Maybe I'm forgetting which particular word Frank would always use improperly but I liked the commentary on WEC. Phone Post

Did you catch Anik's slip during the women's fight when he said tit and quickly corrected it to hip ... that was funny !!