Florian's tweets on Reem as the best HW striker

@boardion he is awesome, no doubt but beating a 40 yr old Aerts, injured Gokhan Saki (teammate) & an undersized Spong shouldn't get ppl too excited.

@Showman89 Fedor, Carwin, Cain, Dos Santos are some of the best strikers in the hvy div. Tough to say who is THE BEST striker of them all.@Showman89 Fedor, Carwin, Cain, Dos Santos are some of the best strikers in the hvy div. Tough to say who is THE BEST striker of them all.

@Showman89 this upcoming tourney will bring Overeem into top 3 if he wins it imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIHmVsAmTg

If the Reem beats Silva, Werdum, and Fedor I will have a hard time not ranking him #1.

he didnt say that. but im not surprised a tenor is tennin

Yeah because Carwin, Cain and JDS would beat Spong, Saki and Aerts. Put Florian in a K-1 match with Petrosyan, that will teach him to shut up.

nobones - If he beats Werdum and Fedor I have no problem ranking him #5.  I don't think he can beat Silva and Fedor in this tournament it has to be on or the other.  Overeem's path would be beating Werdum, then winner of Fedor/Silva then winner of the other side of the bracket Barnett/Rogers or Arlovski/Kharitonov.

It's a tourny, and a Strikeforce one at that. Anything could happen.

He knows damn well who the best striker in the HW division is, it's the fucking K-1 World GP Champ

He just doesn't want Dana smacking him upside the head for admitting that the best striker in MMA doesn't fight for the UFC

Carwin couldn't handle Neil Wain. Cain was outstruck by Kongo. JDS only has hands. The Reem has wins over Badr, Teixeira, Aerts twice, Spong, Saki and almost beat Remy. Florian is a joker.

nobones - If he beats Werdum and Fedor I have no problem ranking him #5.  I don't think he can beat Silva and Fedor in this tournament it has to be on or the other.  Overeem's path would be beating Werdum, then winner of Fedor/Silva then winner of the other side of the bracket Barnett/Rogers or Arlovski/Kharitonov.

Also, what 4 would be above him, Cain, JdS and who?

lol at needing kenny florian to tell you what to think about overeem, or anyone else.

win a major title, kenny, then maybe your opinion will be taken seriously.

Mr Pulla - Carwin couldn't handle Neil Wain. Cain was outstruck by Kongo. JDS only has hands. The Reem has wins over Badr, Teixeira, Aerts twice, Spong, Saki and almost beat Remy. Florian is a joker.

I remember Carwin losing on the feet vs Neil Wain and diving for a double leg. Nobones' rankings are laughable.

Chris723 - LOL at Carwin being a top striker. Dude just has power, that's it.

Power takes you a long way......

nobones - Cain, JDS, Carwin and Brock all ranked above Fedor or Werdum.  I don't subscribe to the notion that fighting 3:1 and 6:1 underdogs and even losing to a 5:1 dog when there is better competition out there makes you any higher than #5/6 on a top ten list.

But we're talking about if The Reem beat 3 top 10 guys to win the tourny, you're saying that Carwin and Brock wouldn't have to beat anyone to stay ranked above him?

TheDream123 - Carwin was getting lit up on the feet by Gabriel Gonzaga, yes hes an amazing striker alright

here's the GIF of that K-1 level striking of Carwin

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t169/Inspectorchao/UFC%20116/GonzagaRocksCarwin.gif

nobones -
TheDream123 - Carwin was getting lit up on the feet by Gabriel Gonzaga, yes hes an amazing striker alright
? Who got put to sleep in that fight? Gonzaga landed one good punch that Carwin came back from. You do know that Badr Hari beat Overeem don't you?

LMAO at comparing Gonzaga's standup to Badr Hari's

subgrappler83 - 

Duffee has a lot power

Chris723 - And yes, Florina is an idiot. Probably the dumbest smart kid ever.

here's the GIF of Cain's K-1 level striking http://i46.tinypic.com/2a6j91u.jpg

Is Reem the best HW striker? Maybe or there is a very good chance that he is.

Has he shown in MMA that he is the best striker? No.

Is Duffee his only clean KO during his nine fight win run?

I think Carwin and JDS would KO most of the HWs Reem has fought in MMA..

Nuetraman - 
subgrappler83 - 

Duffee has a lot power

Duffee has nothing on Carwin's power.

Fedor was considered the best HW striker by many. What changed? Certainly nothing to do with his striking potency.

Mowed down Sylvia and Arlovski both top MMA strikers. Cooked Rogers' goose as well.

Overeem bulking up to HW and winning the K-1 GP doesnt make him the best striker at HW in MMA. Different rules, different gloves, etc.

He's been gorked way too many times in MMA to just hand him that title like that.