Floyd Claims Conor Again in 2023

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/floyd-mayweather-reveals-plan-to-box-the-notorious-again-me-and-conor-mcgregor-in-2023/

Rumors have been circulating since mid-summer about a Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor rematch in boxing, and now ā€˜Moneyā€™ himself has come out and publicly called for the fight in 2023.

Mayweather is set to fight popular social media celebrity and MMA fighter Mikuru Asakura in Japan at Super RIZIN on September 25th. Itā€™s not a serious or competitive bout, but the money is extremely good. According to Floyd, heā€™ll pocket $20 million for the nine minute boxing match ā€¦ which could end quickly if Mayweather decides not to play with his food.
In an interview with The Daily Mail, Mayweather talked about the Asakura fight and his future plans.

ā€œI want to go out there this weekend and have fun,ā€ Mayweather said. ā€œThen I have another exhibition Dubai in November and me and Conor McGregor in 2023.ā€

Zzzzzzzzz

Sleep Yawn GIF

2 Likes

Lol conor aged 5x times more then floyd in those past years :laughing:

8 Likes

Can Floyd look back and say he fought the truly best he could through his career? He fought all comers and ducked no oneā€¦correct?

Not sure if youā€™re being serious or not but he had several big opponents that he definitely ducked in the way of timing the fights either way too early or way too late in their careers so thereā€™d be some sort of advantage.

1 Like

Definitely not trolling and Iā€™m
Not a big boxing guy .

Who did Floyd duck?

1 Like

People will have arguments on both sides but many feel he fought Canelo way too early in his career as a way to beat the young lion before he was ready to claim a big victory.

Fought Oscar way too late, Oscar was done like 2 fights later (and still nearly or arguably beat Floyd).

And donā€™t even start on Pacquiaoā€¦the fight he dragged out for 5 years before again taking way too late.

He ultimately fought most but there was some clever timing mixed in.

3 Likes

True, he fought not that Pac +Pac had bad shoulder or was after surgery?

1 Like

He had a bad shoulder for the fight, had surgery after.

Pretty tough to pull out of that one last minute but he should have. Oh well.

Wasnā€™t the second one supposed to be mma?
Not that it would ever happen. But stillā€¦

Conor is a thicc chunky 175lber now

Heā€™ll be stiff as a board against Floyd and gas before Round 6.

1 Like

My God what is Luke Thomas wearing lol.

1 Like

lolol

Ok