Floyd is Broke

He’s a racist and a nazi.

Don’t forget Anderson, Wanderlei, Oscar and his favorite target, Tito.

1 Like

He’s well known for spending huge amounts on luxury items though with hypercar collecting being one of his hobbies.

The problem is hes trying to make the videos as long as possible for youtube ad revenue so its a 30 second point dragged out for 8 minutes

4 Likes

If a felony fraud and drug cheat says it must be true

2 Likes

which is online fraud in my book

1 Like

That’s part of being “really good with money”, being smart enough to not have a massive leech entourage.

Dude is insanely wasteful but I can’t imagine he’s actually broke.

People have said that shit for like a decade now but there’s Floyd, living his life, still buying shit.

Do people that keep saying he’s broke think some magical creditor is out there helping a guy whose best earning days are behind him keep up appearances with his home and cars and everything else?

He may be wasteful but there’s no chance he’s broke.

2 Likes

Most YouTubers do that. There’s some magic number of 10 minutes that somehow boosts shit for YouTube if people watch.

I’ve seen people have like 2 minutes of black screen at the end to get to 10 minutes. Have seen YouTubers outright tell everyone they need 10 minutes.

If you set up your payment system around arbitrary shit like that you’re going to get a lot of annoying bullshit coming out.

2 Likes

solid info, cheers, i didn’t know that

1 Like

I wish I was as broke as Floyd.

4 Likes

How Dare You Wtf GIF by Sky

future criminal. Lock that toddler up now before he kills someone

Degenerate Gambler and can’t read

It’s ok man, we still like you.

1 Like