Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor Rumored for $1.5 Billion USD MMA and Boxing Fights

This would only work if they did the mma fight first. Because you know damn well Floyd isn’t doing mma if he’s up 2-0 on Conor in boxing.

2 Likes

1.5 billion seems impossible.

Connors next boxing match is under contract with mayweather promotions. He signed a 3 fight deal to get the first fight. All three will be co promoted by mayweather and the ufc and Connor.

They all make money the ufc is in on it all and they have the strong relationship with the saudis and the Persian gulf.

Wake up and know when you are being played people.

4 Likes

You dont have to be a genius to dodge fighters until they are older etc

1 Like

It’s nice to throw statements out when you don’t know shit bout boxing

1 Like

Conor had two fights left on his UFC deal so no brainer for UFC to do this. He either takes two fights and walks to go fight Nate and Jake or UFC caves in and let’s him do these three fights. UFC makes far more this way and prevents Conor leaving promotion anytime soon and fighting Nate and Jake. Smart moves all around and if Saudis are dumb enough to pay that to these guys, take it.

The Saudis just wants to celebrate new year(or whtv it will be :laughing:
50-100 millionaires throwing a little party

This.

I’m skeptical as well but live in LV and know Floyd is HORRIBLE with $$$ so if the rumored $ amount is even remotely accurate, I could see him doing it. For enough money he will take a L in MMA. Just has to be an absurd amount of money. Floyd knows his skill level is declining and admits it so one last big payday so he never has to worry about money.

Yeah, you have no idea what the fuck youre talking about. Youre just spewing bullshit from out your asshole (where your mouth is, is where your asshole is)

You and @If_it_aint_Dutch_it_aint_much dont know shit and are just random trolls

Is that why when Conor vs Pac was about to happen, it had nothing to do with “Mayweather promotions?”

Mayweather promotions isnt even a real thing you know-nothing clown

Floyd does have a boss and its Al Haymon.

Its Haymon through showtime or fox paying the promoters checks, being held responsible as the promoter etc

Its like saying “Canelo promotions” is the promotion putting on the fights when ever Canelo fights

Conor has NO existing deals with Haymon or showtime and i know that for a fact

Conor vs Pacquiao was going to be promoted by Pacquiao and Conors promotions (hence why Paradigm sports signed Pacquiao. Pacquiao signed with Conor’s management company because they promised Pacquiao the Conor fight. And the Saudies were gonna pay for it and put up all the costs. That was actually a real thing. Why do you think when Conor posted that Pacquiao vs Conor fight announcement poster, he took it down within hours? Because “they” threatened to sue Conor

I was there behind the scenes with Conor, on Conor’s team, so I know what was actually happening

You idiot forum trolls with your off the wall conspiracies are a deluded joke

I can assure you that Conor was beefing hard with Dana and the UFC. To even say “they are all in it together” youre a fucking random nobody speaking out of your ass

Conor will do boxing again, and it will be through McGregor Sports and Entertainment, being funded by a larger entity

Conor can fight out the rest of his UFC contract and than can do what he wants without any permission of the UFC

1 Like

If Floyd finally has the balls to fight something other than pure boxing rules i’ll be shocked and impressed. Assuming it wouldnt be some fixed shit anyway.

I’m hearing it’s a done deal, announcement is imminent

This wasn’t worth 1.5b for the first fight, how can these corpses of today think they worth anymore than $10

1 Like

Here you go spewing more lies like you actually know Conor. Being a stalker doesn’t equal being on his team. You keep talking but NOBODY believes you were on his team cause you don’t have the balls to say who you are cause then your “schtick” would be over.

2 Likes

Lmao @ some random troll. How late ng you been ug’n man?

?
Who are you talking about here? Mayweather?

1 Like