Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor Rumored for $1.5 Billion USD MMA and Boxing Fights

Back in 2017, Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor took over the combat sports world with their unprecedented boxing match that saw 4.3 million pay-per-views and generated over $550 million USD. The success of the fight opened up the door for major crossover fights and a rematch has been rumored ever since.

According to reports, Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor are now rumored to face off once again in a world-record-setting $1.5 billion USD fight series. Reports come after Mayweather revealed that he was in talks to fight Mcgregor once again last month. The rumors are noting that The Money Team is now in talks with the UFC star’s team for a two-fight contract that will see the two fighters meeting in both the boxing ring and MMA Octagon.

Although nothing has been set, surfaced details note that the fights would both be for official record and Mayweather could be putting his “TBE (The Best Ever)” trademark on the line. The classic boxing match and MMA rules fight are also expected to take place in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia come 2023.

It is also noted that TMT fighter Gervonta Davis and rival Ryan Garcia are believed to headline the undercard for the first fight in the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor II event.

3 Likes

Seems about as believable as an action scene in a Bollywood movie.

26 Likes

To be fair, plenty of money in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia so maybe they’re dumb enough to do it. Floyd seems to find suckers everyday willing to give him money.

6 Likes

Yeah this is fake news bullshit

1. Floyd would never do an MMA fight. Anyone who believes that is a fucking idiot. It should stop right there

2. A Conor vs Floyd rematch has never been in serious discussion. The Pacquiao fight was real. The Floyd rematch has never been real

3. I wouldnt be suprised if Conor’s team “leaked” these rumors. It very well could be Conor trying to put public pressure on the UFC again, and exert some of his leverage over the UFC to get what he really wants. Conor is smart, he can play the media/PR game just as well as the UFC can. I really am anticpiating that things will break down soon between Conor and Dana, and go absolutely haywire. Conor has been low key and sitting in the cut just waiting for the right time to strike and make his move

7 Likes

My thought, if it was real (I’m skeptical also) that Floyd would say to do the boxing first, win and then claim injury to not be able to do the MMA fight

6 Likes

Youre a fucking idiot. Know your role and kept quiet. I was actually on Conor’s team. I know what was happening behind the scenes. I knew about how Dana was ignoring Conor and turning down all the fights we wanted. I know how much Conor truly hated Dana for what was happening. I know how the whole Poirier debacle started out as Conor trying to out leverage the UFC and force the UFC’s hand in the public sphere to get what he wants. The Pacquiao fight was very very very real. That was gonna happen. A Floyd rematch was never once discussed seriously. Even though im not on Conor’s team anymore I would not be suprised if the “Floyd rumors” were “leaked” by Conor’s team and is just a way for Conor to force the UFC’s hand again. Conor has been waiting to strike against the UFC for the longest. I have no doubts Conor has been preparing and putting all the pieces into place for it, and that soon, shit will hit the fan. Notice how much Conor has been promoting “McGregor Sports & Entertainment” lately

2 Likes

Like him or not, Floyd has made incredible decisons in his career to not only stay undefeated, but barely take any damage.

An mma fight would see him not just lose for the first time (even if his boxing record stays 100%) but get battered in the process.

Would make no sense unless he’s paid so much that its worth having photos of him flat on his back staring at the lights and being remembered that way.

5 Likes

Even just look at it from Dana’s perspective.

Conor knows his worth. When Conor finishes fighting out his UFC contract, Conor is going to raise hell, like Dana and the UFC have never seen before. I promise that.

Conor knows the UFC will do everything they can to keep him, and that this will be Conor’s chance to get all his demands met and more or else

You think Dana would let Conor make billions fighting Floyd with only 2 fights left on his UFC contract and than leave the UFC? Thats simply just using common sense while looking at it from Dana’s shoes. Fucking idiots believe anything they hear over the internet. I can tell you for a fact that all though Conor “would like” to rematch Floyd, its not even a concern of Conors lol. Heck, the Khabib rematch always meant much much more to Conor. Conor wanted to fight Pacquiao way more too. Floyd is probably not even in Conor’s most top 5 wanted fights

If Conor can make the UFC believe that hes gonna fight Floyd, it would force the UFC to conceed to what Conor actually does want

1 Like

Floyd has been extremely careful to protect his undefeated record. He would never in a million years take an mma fight. That’s for people willing to embarass themselves in public for money.

3 Likes

I firmly believe that these “Conor vs Floyd rematch” talks are nothing but pure negotiation tactics, just like Conor retiring was, or like, boxing Poirier for charity was (to force the UFC’s hand in the public sphere). Sadly the UFC called Conor’s bluff on that Poirier thing and made it in the UFC - a prime Poirier being an absolute horrific style match up for Conor.

You do realise you aren’t allowed to negotiate whith oother promotions while uner contract , as per contract don’t you ?
This is total bullshit.

3 Likes

Try rereading you fucking retard. Conor is using “negotiation tactics” AGAINST THE UFC. I even said repeatedly that Conor vs Floyd rematch talks are bullshit and likely just leaks from Conor’s team to put public pressure on the UFC. Conor isnt negotiating with another promoter you fucking brainless moron. Hes playing the game AGAINST THE UFC

Just like when Conor said he would box Poirier for charity, which destroyed the UFC in the public forum. UFC could not keep denying Conor because than they would be denying charity. Conor checkmated Dana there. At the time it was a brilliant PR move by Conor. But unfortunately, the UFC actually called Conor’s bluff and “made Conor vs Poirier 2” in the UFC. Conor was kind of repositioned and forced into it. Poirier was never the main option or the main goal. It was supposed to merely be a negotiation tactic to publically shame the UFC and force the UFC’s hand into concession

Some may question if Floyd is in cahoots with Conor. I very much doubt it. Floyd is just an idiot who likes to talk, to which Conor can clearly use Floyd’s stupidity and low IQ to his advantage for his benefit. Think of Floyd as nothing but an unaware pawn in Conor’s chess game against the UFC

So who are you then? You keep claiming to be on Conor’s team, but refuse to verify yourself.

3 Likes

Floyd Mayweather would never fight MMA. Cage or ring, doesn’t matter lol

We all know he was very selective over his opponents in boxing. What makes you think he’d now finally step into MMA and fight anyone

4 Likes

Not a chance Floyd does MMA. He trained MMA for a week and quickly realised how easily he would be smashed in it.

3 Likes

he’s respected by Conor’s team the same way that a teenager pulling his dick to a picture of Pamela Anderson is respected by her bodyguards.

1 Like

Your lies are all played out. We all know you weren’t on Conor’s team except the night you were gargling his balls

5 Likes

Apparently Ryan Garcia and Gervonta Davis agreed to fight today. While i agree article is far fetched, in it they said that boxing match would be the co-main to the Conor vs Floyd boxing match.

2 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN