Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguard ‘Jizzy’ Booked in Ultimate Freakshow

1 Like

RIZIN Fighting Federation is about to give Fight Circus a serious run for its money in the freakshow fight department.

Last night (Tues., Sept. 13, 2022), RIZIN held a press conference to announce an additional match up for the upcoming doubleheader event day of Sept. 25, 2022. Going down at Super RIZIN, popular kickboxing star, “Kouzi” Koji Tanaka will return against … Floyd Mayweather’s bodyguard, Ray “Jizzy Mack” Sadeghi.

The bout will be a three round exhibition contested under standing rules, which is essentially just a boxing match that allows spinning back fists. It will be an openweight contest as Kouzi typically competes around 132 pounds while Jizzy is believed to be north of 200 pounds.
Jizzy, 40, was infamously seen during the most recent Mayweather versus Mikuru Asakura press conference, shoving Asakura away from Mayweather mid staredown. Speaking with the event’s streaming service, Abema (h/t Jack Wannan), after the presser, Jizzy had critical words to share regarding Asakura. Additionally, Jizzy apparently isn’t fond of Kouzi due to the fighter wearing a Mayweather mask ahead of his 2020 clash with former Mayweather opponent, Tenshin Nasukawa. Therefore, leading to this match’s creation.

Despite the large size advantage the bodyguard will have over Kouzi, this is his first combat sports appearance of any kind. On the other hand, Kouzi is 31-16-2 (1 no contest) as a kickboxer, last earning a decision win against Daowsakon Mor.Tassanai in May 2022. Kouzi is known primarily for his incredible toughness, having only been stopped once in his career.
Over the years, mixed martial arts (MMA) in Japan has been known to have fun with many a wild match up over the years, but this one is certainly going to be a sight to behold for one reason or another.

1 Like

Jizzy

3 Likes

Sounds like the bodyguard is going to get “jizzy” with it

1 Like

So he’s 5’5” and 200lbs?

1 Like

Yeah no way. He’s six foot or close and well over 200 imo, maybe as much as twofiddy.

1 Like

I really miss Japanese freak show fights. Too bad this wasn’t MMA.

1 Like

Let’s go little Japanese guy!

3 Likes

I’m signed with Floyd and let me tell you Jizzy gonna get beat up! I never understood how he’s a lead bodyguard but I respect Floyd’s loyalty to him being around so long.

6 Likes

Lets go Koji

Has anyone ever rooted against the little Japanese guy?

1 Like

Im sending this to Jizzy…watch your back

2 Likes

Lots of my friends are cool with the bodyguard
He can’t fight at all lol

4 Likes

It was obvious that the bodyguard power tripped and shoved Mikuru because he is small and Asian.

He must have thought he could get away with this but Rizin gave him an offer he couldn’t refuse, lol. Kudos to them.

Now he must be scared shitless. There’s no way he can fight like a pro while watched by thousands of people. The only way he could save his pride is to make illegal moves on purpose to disqualify himself.

1 Like

They just fought under the boxing rules.

Jizzy got KTFO, lol. Let’s see what his excuse will be like. I can’t wait to hear him talk.

2 Likes

It was fucking hilarious

Jizzy got
wfJZkpg

1 Like

Jizzy fukin sucked. Looked like he’s trained for about 4 weeks

Why would you name yourself after cum?

1 Like

Very satisfying to see Mayweather’s guido bodyguard KO’d by the little Japanese contender. Went exactly as it should have.

2 Likes