Floyd Mayweather turns 46, still looks far younger than Conor

Yea, I really liked his nocturnal lifestyle. He was completely disconnected from the typical 9-5 world.

4 Likes

Floyd is a piece of shit but you have to respect his hustle

3 Likes

I do not really know if there is any truth to this but I was told once by a Boxing trainer in 2007 that he believes that too much alcohol consumption over time weakens the chin and once it’s gone it’s gone.

This was in response to Ricky Hatton constantly ballooning up between fights to heavyweight and drinking like a fish.

Then in his next fight against Floyd Mayweather he got dropped for only the second time in his career (in 44 fights) and got knocked out for the very first time and his chin was never the same afterwards

He then got wobbled badly a few times in his next fight against Lazcano, seemed fine against the light puncher Malignaggi but got dropped repeatedly against Pacquiao and knocked out unconscious. Hatton was previously known for having a very solid and durable chin.

So there may be some truth to it and if so it might explain why Conor’s chin seems to have deteriorated so much and why Floyd’s chin stayed solid his entire professional career.

Bernard Hopkins didn’t drink either and had a very good chin even into his mid 40’s.

1 Like

Floyd had his domestic violence situation and that is always an asterisk on his career BUT it’s pretty crazy to think when you look at Floyd’s upbringing vs Conor’s that Floyd handled the money infinitely better than Conor has

Nick_Diaz_Faggy, I can’t imagine why a grown ass man that brags about being in Nick Diaz Army would be blocked by 2 high level mma fighters……

2 Likes

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

1 Like