Floyd Mayweather turns 46, still looks far younger than Conor

Dude really took care of himself. Meanwhile Conor on the set of TUF looks like he’s aged horribly since losing the trilogy bout to Dustin

4 Likes

That fake hairline goes a long way… but jokes aside I made the same comparison recently and agree Conor looking rough and Floyd aging way better

3 Likes

No drugs or alcohol

11 Likes

Definitely can’t say the same about Conor lol

3 Likes

Floyd doesn’t abuse his body with vast quantities of alcohol on a regular basis like McGregor so I think that plays a factor.

In fact Floyd claims not to drink at all and has said that for many years.

4 Likes

He didn’t shy away from the clubs, but he would run home from the club just to stay in shape lol

3 Likes

I remember reading somewhere he would empty beer or liquor cans/bottles and put water in them and just drink water around people at party’s lmao respect

3 Likes

Black don’t crack!

4 Likes

Lol yea that’s great. His body was in such phenomenal shape he had to eat like a five course meal the night before the Canelo fight I believe just to keep the 150 1/2 pounds on.

2 Likes

Even if it’s chump change for him… this still makes me laugh every time I think about it

7 Likes

Both Dustin and Conor have me blocked on twitter so I had to open Twitter on the web browser to see their responses

Conor was definitely punching air when he tweeted that

5 Likes

lol what did you do to get Poirier to block you on Twitter?

4 Likes

I kept replying to his tweets telling him to fight Colby and I would include this photo lol

5 Likes

Lol that should earn you a promotion to a new Troll Belt Level. Pretty funny to get blocked by both fighters in a Main Event lol

2 Likes

Conor blocked me after I told one of his fans he’s 1-3 at LW mad posted a pic from each L

The funny part was, Conor wasn’t even tagged in the tweet or thread. Which means he actively searches his own name to see what losers like me are saying about him :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Have to respect Floyd’s clean living and respect for his craft. And those 3am roadwork sessions.

5 Likes

HARD WORK. DEDICATION!

Iron discipline.

He lived in the city of corruption pretty much his whole life and never let anything get to him. Look at Conor, Tyson and pretty much everyone else. The moment they found success, they let it all get to them and corrupt their core. They let booze, drugs and parties flow through them like radiation. Floyd never let anything corrupt him. He had parties, fun but he always shielded his core, the essence of what he is and never forgot what is the most important in his life.

I loved his 24/7s showing how he lived. Being at a party but always having a pair of runners on him. After the party, while Conor lays passed out on the sofa, Floyd put on his runners and ran. 12AM, 3AM does not matter. Anywhere, any time.

If you are looking for a true inspiration, Floyd is a great example.

6 Likes

I loved his late night fast food runs on 24/7. Or him hitting mitts and drinking a soda between training lol

3 Likes