Fluke my ass

PittBJJ -

Yea couldnt believe he was trying to pull that crap on the restart. Really low class move there. Great night for Eddie though he looked amazing and proved he was no fluke.

I only saw play by play, what did Royler do on the restart? Phone Post 3.0

Looking forward to seeing the match. Was rooting for Royler but sounds like Eddie did great. Phone Post

Jeff Rockwell -
PittBJJ -

Yea couldnt believe he was trying to pull that crap on the restart. Really low class move there. Great night for Eddie though he looked amazing and proved he was no fluke.

I only saw play by play, what did Royler do on the restart? Phone Post 3.0
Tried to restart on top when he was supposed to be on bottom. Phone Post 3.0

12 - he did great

Royler should have watched your son's video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3TKEMt1svs

I thought Eddie did amazing- just wondering, is Eddie's lockdown and electric chair sweep that amazing, or do you also think Royler didnt bother to study Eddie's game enough?

I would think the those are some of the first things I would practice over and over again if I had months to prepare for Eddie.

kying418 - I thought Eddie did amazing- just wondering, is Eddie's lockdown and electric chair sweep that amazing, or do you also think Royler didnt bother to study Eddie's game enough?

I would think the those are some of the first things I would practice over and over again if I had months to prepare for Eddie.
His electric chair is that good, he crushes really good guys with it. Phone Post 3.0

^ awesome, great to know.

Like I said, Eddie was amazing tonight. Congrats to him, and all his 10th planet people!

I must be getting super soft in my old age, because I shed a tear when I saw him giving his mom a long hug after the match.

While I'm not extremely versed in eddies game the Electric Chair sweep is very effective in my opinion. I've has a few students who also hit it on the regular on all levels of people Phone Post 3.0

Eddie looked amazing but poor on royler for INSISTING to pass with the knee slice even when he couldn't Phone Post 3.0

Jorge "Macaco" Patino uses that same sweep all the time.

e.g., at 4:45 and almost at 12:35 (time runs out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRh338_cdHQ

at 4:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVawpynLWM

at 3:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjdHioLNLgs

I think if a blackbelt has a go-to move that he executes millions of times, it can be really hard to stop even if you know it's coming.

Seemed like Royler didn't train to stop the Lockdown. That might have been a smart move. Eddie really did look like he put in a ton of work for this match. Mucho congrats.

Great match. Was glad to see them go for it, and I was glad to see eddie look so sharp. Phone Post 3.0

isn't eddie pro submission only? And if you don't submit the guy in a submission only match it doesn't matter...."dominated" is a fan boy thing to say (i know youre one of his black belts, but that doesnt excuse anything)) when it comes to a match like this, and kind of weird to say if you promote eddie and his submission only pov

The electric chair is a great sweep. I have to resist the urge to use it all the time so that I can open my game Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - Dominated Phone Post 3.0

Word. Eddie was all over Royler, Epic.

whatevermoo - isn't eddie pro submission only? And if you don't submit the guy in a submission only match it doesn't matter...."dominated" is a fan boy thing to say (i know youre one of his black belts, but that doesnt excuse anything)) when it comes to a match like this, and kind of weird to say if you promote eddie and his submission only pov

El_Varaco - Must learn that lockdown to electric chair Phone Post 3.0

you and everone else, lol.

I was so sure about his electric chair I made this prediction earlier today

Phone Post 3.0

whatevermoo - isn't eddie pro submission only? And if you don't submit the guy in a submission only match it doesn't matter...."dominated" is a fan boy thing to say (i know youre one of his black belts, but that doesnt excuse anything)) when it comes to a match like this, and kind of weird to say if you promote eddie and his submission only pov

Eddie's set-ups were amazing. Royler never seen them comming. All in all the card was amazing. Metamoris really did a great job this time. Hopefully they will continue this format and keep booking these great matches.