FNG 82: Minakov vs Tony Johnson - Live Now

http://tivix.co/92-boec-tv.html

The second tournament Fight Nights Global this week will be held on Saturday in Moscow in the concert hall "Russia". In the Main Even of Fight Nights Global 82, ex-champion of Bellator heavyweight Vitaly Minakov (20-0) and guest from the USA Tony Johnson (11-3) will fight in the cage. 

Vitaly Minakov is a vivid representative of Fight Nights Global. In the list of his achievements there is a victory over the titled fighter Antonio Silva, as well as 20 more wins, with no defeat. American Tony Johnson is a worthy opponent, has experience of performance in Bellator. In addition, Johnson’s track record has a victory over Alexander Volkov, Derrick Lewis, Bagu Agayev.

Despite the fact that the deputy has a competitive competitor for the first time in a long time, the bookmakers regarded the chances differently. To win of Vitali Minakov fans can bet with a coefficient of 1.25. The victory of Tony Johnson is estimated by a coefficient of 3.95.

As part of the tournament, Fight Nights 82 will feature return of the champion Khalid Murtazaliev, it is also worth noting that veteran Vener Galiev will try to close his defeat in a battle with the young prospect Nikolai Gaponov.

At the end of the program, the finals of the first All-Russian competition Fight Nights Global Rings will take place, in which the participants will compete for the prize - two annual contracts and 3 million rubles.

Fight Card:

Tony Johnson (USA) - Vitaly Minakov (Russia)

Nikolay Gaponov (Russia) - Vener Galiev (Russia)

Shamil Ahmedov (Russia) - Leonardo Silva (Brazil)

Miroslav Strbak (Slovakia) - Alexander Shabliy (Russia)

Grzegosh Chivi (Poland) - Khalid Murtazaliev (Russia)

Valdir Araujo (Brazil) - Aigun Ahmedov (Russia)

Asif Tagiyev (Kazakhstan) - Dmitry Bikrev (Russia)

Robert Oganesyan (Greece) - Vladimir Tyurin (Russia)

Maria Agapova (Kazakhstan) - Lilia Kazak (Belarus)

Nikita Mikhailov (Russia) - Vadim Buseyev (Russia)

Safarbek Kurbanov (Tajikistan) - TVA

Oleg Kubanov (Russia) - Ismail Sagov (Russia)

Oops

Damn, got busy doing stuff and did not get to watch the card. Just turned on the stream and Johnson is walking out. MMA fan luck.

Johnson is better than people know because he has not fought in the UFC.

Should put up a fight, Minakov by 2nd round sub.

Looks like Tony Johnson has been eating good while in Russia and throughout this camp.

Hopefully they keep Conor out of the cage today.

Stipe is lucky he is not in the UFC. So is Ngannou.

20-0

Such a shame Minakov isn't in the ufc. I would love to see him against a Werdum or Hunt. I think he would be competative in the top 5. He isn't talked about. But is easily one of the best figthers outside the ufc.

BJ Penn Forever - Stipe is lucky he is not in the UFC. So is Ngannou.

20-0

Correction, 21-0.

downthepines - 

Such a shame Minakov isn't in the ufc. I would love to see him against a Werdum or Hunt. I think he would be competative in the top 5. He isn't talked about. But is easily one of the best figthers outside the ufc.

I really, really wanted to see him vs Barnett a few years ago, could have been the best HW grappling fight since Barnett vs Big Nog.

BJ Penn Forever - Stipe is lucky he is not in the UFC. So is Ngannou.

20-0

Ngannou would beat Minakov…too big, fast and powerful imo…