For all those that think Nick Diaz is special

Because he does triathlons. That makes him more athletic than GSP. No. I'm positive GSP could easily do a triathlon. I do triathlons. Not a big deal for anyone on decent shape. Personally I think GSP would prob smoke Diaz in a tri. Phone Post

Coolstarrybra.jpg Phone Post

The reason I think Diaz is special is because ... well ... have you ever heard him speak?

EpicConfessions - The reason I think Diaz is special is because ... well ... have you ever heard him speak?

You got me there. /thread Phone Post

GSP beats Diaz in any physical activity and (especially) in any mental activity

Trys to shit on nut huggers by being a nut hugger. Odd strategy. Phone Post

Whether he's better than GSP at fighting, triathlons, or fucking monopoly is irrelevant. Nick Diaz IS a special fighter.

Oh... he's 'Special' alright!

Nah, Nick would smoke any mma fighter in a triathlon, probably any combat sports athlete for that matter.

There's a difference between participating in a triathlon, and winning one. Diaz wins them. Diaz over gsp Phone Post

Congrats to anyone who can do triathlons...I've been a dancer my entire life and I doubt I'd make i through to on of those.

I think Nick Diaz is special because he brings the fight. Period.

I think you're special buddy!

I also think you take the short bus to school.

Disagree man, Nick is special for sure.

As the sport continues to evolve and fighters continue to refine game plans and tactics that minimize risk and maximize points on the score cards I think we'll reach a time where we look back and reminisce about guys like Nick who came to fight everytime. Throwing caution to the wind and fighting purely in the moment, going for the kill and not worrying about how many takedowns he needs to win a round.

What you see is what you get with Nick, theres no bullshit persona. No watering down. Win or lose his fights will always be exciting and he'll always speak his mind be it right or wrong. 

That is something special, some people just dont realize it yet.

gnomejeebus - 

Because he does triathlons. That makes him more athletic than GSP. No. I'm positive GSP could easily do a triathlon. I do triathlons. Not a big deal for anyone on decent shape. Personally I think GSP would prob smoke Diaz in a tri. Phone Post

But have you ever done a triathlon.. ON WEEEED?!

Phone Post

Op your an idiot... And doubt i doubt you have tried and type of of endurance race outside of 3 rd grade pe

Diaz smokes gsp in a triathlon

Gsp has too much muscle and isnt experienced Phone Post

wreckker - 

Op your an idiot... And doubt i doubt you have tried and type of of endurance race outside of 3 rd grade pe

Diaz smokes gsp in a triathlon

Gsp has too much muscle and isnt experienced Phone Post

Hard not to agree.

Especially with his trick knee.. I don't expect GSP to be doing a triathlon anytime soon. Even with perfect knees.. good luck keeping up with either of the Diaz bros, that is their element.

EpicConfessions - The reason I think Diaz is special is because ... well ... have you ever heard him speak?

Legit laugh there. Phone Post

catch waves - Disagree man, Nick is special for sure.

As the sport continues to evolve and fighters continue to refine game plans and tactics that minimize risk and maximize points on the score cards I think we'll reach a time where we look back and reminisce about guys like Nick who came to fight everytime. Throwing caution to the wind and fighting purely in the moment, going for the kill and not worrying about how many takedowns he needs to win a round.

What you see is what you get with Nick, theres no bullshit persona. No watering down. Win or lose his fights will always be exciting and he'll always speak his mind be it right or wrong. 

That is something special, some people just dont realize it yet.

I owe this guy some vote ups Phone Post

gnomejeebus - 

Have you gotten 36th out of 292 in your triathlons? You also cannot fight like him, or have to spend as much time on your job that's made you well over a million. So if it makes you feel better to think you're as cool as Nick Diaz, carry on, but you're not