For anyone bummed out on an Injury or frustrated..

CoreNobody - Best thread eva!

Very inspiring! Phone Post 3.0
Glad you enjoyed it.

VU Phone Post 3.0

Voted Up

Seats Taken -

Thanks for posting. Definitely worth the watch. 

Right... Well worth the watch!

VU Phone Post 3.0

nyhcloyalty - Both were amazing. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

SgtJustinTeplitz - Voted Up
Thanks ... VU returned! Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

this guy is similarly motivational. be greatful for what u have

For iPhone please? Phone Post 3.0

Watch it!! Phone Post 3.0

Beefy Wellington - Sub 4 later Phone Post
Watch it. Phone Post 3.0

Stressy day!!! But after watching this again, everything in perspective again!! Phone Post 3.0

VTFU

Leave it to you Pescy to make a thread on this.  Damn, I cried.  What an inspiration!!!!

You are the best OP.

mmavixen -

VTFU

Leave it to you Pescy to make a thread on this.  Damn, I cried.  What an inspiration!!!!

You are the best OP.

Thanks Vix, glad you liked it.... VU for you to!

Hope all is well in Miami-Land Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

VTFU

You are the best OP.

Pescy,

I shared it on FB and forwarded it to some friends and the response has been overwhelming.  Again, thanks for making a thread about it,

And the MIami Heat baby, that's the only concern in Miami land right now.

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

VTFU

You are the best OP.

Pescy,

I shared it on FB and forwarded it to some friends and the response has been overwhelming.  Again, thanks for making a thread about it,

No prob.... Stoked for you, your bball team is doing well...fucking lakers... lol...I'm rooting the hockey hard right now... Lets go kings!! Phone Post 3.0

Feel fortunate Friday bump! Phone Post 3.0

scaredy cat - .
Puts things in perspective.
. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

VTFU

You are the best OP.

Pescy,

Big game tonight... Big fight this weekend for our man Hendo. Hope he smashes Rashad ! Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

That was an awe-inspiring video/documentary. Thank you so much for posting.

Nearly 1 year to the date I was involved in a serious, life-altering accident that put things into perspective in a big way for me. I've since made it my goal to never waste a minute of my life being negative, and to be grateful every single day for the things that I have. Hearing stories like the ones posted in this thread really help keep things in a positive perspective, and can really help you to continue to steer on the right path.

I have all the admiration in the world for people like Shane. Incredible story OP, and thank you again for sharing. Phone Post

Ryan Black - That was an awe-inspiring video/documentary. Thank you so much for posting.

Nearly 1 year to the date I was involved in a serious, life-altering accident that put things into perspective in a big way for me. I've since made it my goal to never waste a minute of my life being negative, and to be grateful every single day for the things that I have. Hearing stories like the ones posted in this thread really help keep things in a positive perspective, and can really help you to continue to steer on the right path.

I have all the admiration in the world for people like Shane. Incredible story OP, and thank you again for sharing. Phone Post
Glad it meant something to you... Sorry to hear about your accident, but stoked to hear you got the right attitude!! Phone Post 3.0