Former Strikeforce Champion Nate Marquardt signs with Titan FC

1 Like

Nate Marquardt has a home for his MMA return.

The former Strikeforce welterweight champion and longtime UFC contender has signed with Titan FC, as he’s looks to make a comeback from retirement. Marquardt (35–19–2) is set to make his Titan FC debut on an Aug. 6 event.

The news was announced by Marquardt on Friday’s broadcast of Titan FC 70 in Miami, Fla. MMA Junkie confirmed the news with officials, who also informed that Marquardt is awaiting an opponent and will likely compete at middleweight.

Friday night. During that segment he said that getting back into pro fisticuffs is linked to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

“Honestly, I’ve been sent here to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and He’s the only way to be saved and our nation is in desperate need right now to turn back to the Lord,” said Marquardt (ht MMA Fighting ). “I believe that’s the message God has for me and I’m really excited to fight again.”

Yeah,what happens when both fighters fighting are religious? Who does God pick?

2 Likes

Teh Winner

2 Likes

Good answer,I wasn`t expecting that.

Just googled he is 42

correct

He still has two of the most badass combos ever. The Woodley one was nasty and then the other fight where he looked like a fucking Tekken game.

1 Like

ufc 212 GIF

Fuck him.Worst fighter that I have ever met.

Talent OR Personal ?

Personal.

Happened at IFC show in Denver.