Forrest training alone....

FloridaStriker - 
Master Bater - thats because when he trains he is an unfriendly misserable fuck.... fact... maybe nobody wants to be around someone like that??

yeap. When training for a fight. You should always be willing to stop what you're doing to shoot the shit and let people waste your time. People that will never work as hard as you or be anywhere near where you're at. Makes sense.

Fucking faggit ass faggit

Go talk American Idol rumors with your sister. That shit doesn't belong in the gym

that was AFTER training... and to the peole who had just trained alongside him to help him BE as good as you say he is dumb fuck... what? you htink i talking about fucking autograph hunters beggin for photo's while he's trainng??

think before you write stuff... your trying to hard

I just hope Shogun comes in 100%.

OftheWay -  I just hope Shogun comes in 100%.

Then his sack slurpers will have to make up an excuse for him. Forrest will win again. Griffin can come in with 2 broken legs and if Shogun has a hair out of place then his fans will say he wasn't 100%

He was probably just OD'ing on caffeine and felt the urge to work out, haha. I recall that he said in an interview that he drinks the equivalent of about 8 cups of coffee a day. That's insane. If you drink a lot of coffee you tend to become edgier than usual as well.

I am sure it would be strange if he was in mid camp and had been training himself the whole time.

But chances are being a professional athlete he is keeping in good shape & active like any sane person would do, regardless of his level and position in the sport. Im sure he has goals and things to work on himself and doesnt always need someone supervising his every move 100% of the time?!

GingerWhinger - 
OftheWay -  I just hope Shogun comes in 100%.

Then his sack slurpers will have to make up an excuse for him. Forrest will win again. Griffin can come in with 2 broken legs and if Shogun has a hair out of place then his fans will say he wasn't 100%

LOL!  So true...I like Shogun, but his fans always have an excuse for him when he loses.  War Forrest!  I hope he shocks the MMA world again...although, if he wins, it won't be a shock to me.  :)

I hear you - but relatively I am sure if you has a partner there they could push you further

Master Bater - 
FloridaStriker - 
Master Bater - thats because when he trains he is an unfriendly misserable fuck.... fact... maybe nobody wants to be around someone like that??

yeap. When training for a fight. You should always be willing to stop what you're doing to shoot the shit and let people waste your time. People that will never work as hard as you or be anywhere near where you're at. Makes sense.

Fucking faggit ass faggit

Go talk American Idol rumors with your sister. That shit doesn't belong in the gym

that was AFTER training... and to the peole who had just trained alongside him to help him BE as good as you say he is dumb fuck... what? you htink i talking about fucking autograph hunters beggin for photo's while he's trainng??

think before you write stuff... your trying to hard

Hahaha you mad.

I find partners slow me down and everyone I ever get to train with me seems to give up at some point and I get left to go alone anyways. Been like that the last 6-7 years so I go solo and push myself harder.

Master Bater - He was training at Extreme couture 2months back, and did the same, trained in a seperate area, didnt mingle and left by the back door.. harldy spoke to anyone, and when he did he was being a bit of a dick??

That's the second negative thing you said with a question mark after it.

Do you know this for a fact or are you just repeating something you heard from a friend of a friend?

FenceGrab - 
William Colosimo - 
FenceGrab - Seems strange.

You should never workout alone,
you'll never push yourself the same as with someone.
(even a buddy, but a coach would be better)

I dont know about this

I push myself hard as fuck

(when I actually train)

Doubtful.

Why? Some people have excellent self-discipline.

Phil999 - 
Master Bater - He was training at Extreme couture 2months back, and did the same, trained in a seperate area, didnt mingle and left by the back door.. harldy spoke to anyone, and when he did he was being a bit of a dick??

That's the second negative thing you said with a question mark after it.

Do you know this for a fact or are you just repeating something you heard from a friend of a friend?

yep my brother was training along side him at Extreme couture a while back and everyone was like a big family, but he was acting real strange the whole time..and there is now other way than telling it like it is than to sday he was being a bit of a dick... and he did NOT have a fight coming up either. i dont have a problem wiht forrest at all in fact i really like him both as a guy and a fighter, i was just posting a FACT of how he was acting and offering that this "Mood" he can slip into as a posibility as to why he somtimes trains alone... and the ?? was to signify that i could not understand why he was being like/acting like this?? i guess you cant always express yourself the way you want in text form?...oops theres that question mark again ;)

FenceGrab - Seems strange.

You should never workout alone,
you'll never push yourself the same as with someone.
(even a buddy, but a coach would be better)

I disagree, it depends what kind of work ethic you have and how bad you want something. If you need someone to make you do the extras then you dont want it bad enough. maybe a expert coach to teach you routines, exercises, and details on certain things would help but the pushing part can be done solo

So he's an asshole when he works out, big fucking deal. Are you happy when you're working out?

People that are in any way famous will always have others saying "that guy is a dick" or that fame has gotten to them somehow.  Forrest is a private person.  Unless he HAS to be at the afterparty, or he's getting paid for it, he's not out partying.  He's not getting in trouble ever, never talks shit about his opponent, never makes excuses about a loss, etc.   So the guy has to be asked the same questions 1000000 times a day and can't be "on" all of the time.  Like him or not, he's one of the most popular fighters, so he gets a ton of people talking to him.  He's great 99% of the time and then someone sees him "seeming like a dick" lol. 

I could tell stories of Forrest donating more money to one charity than anyone would believe...or that all the proceeds from his 2nd book went to 4 charities...or that the guy is always there for his friends, etc etc etc. 

He just happens to be in the UFC, be a fighter, and be famous.  

RobertKipness - Are you happy when you're working out?

You bet your ass I am. I'll smile in the middle of training sometimes because I'm having so much fucking fun.

Forrest comes to LVAC pretty regularly. everytime i've seen him, he's been alone.

i'm a fan but i've never approached him because i HATE it when someone interrupts my workout.

he has a pretty humble demeanor when he's there; he doesn't carry himself like a star who expects attention.

He probably likes to have his workout as his alone time.

the only alone time i get is at the gym, so i workout alone

It's like a peaceful getway with sweat.

Forrest is a gym rat.

He can spend a few minutes of his day alone!

didnt see htis first time round?

what "answers" do you want?? did you not read what i wrote? what more do you want to add? it was during the randy training camp week.... gray maynard, tyson griffin, vitor, randy himself and a number of others training inthe group too... all mixing together.. forest miserable face, not joining in, and giving snappy one word anwsers n a shitty way, and NO i was not there myself as i could not get my visa, so if the info being second hand makes it bullshit in your book then so be it? like i really give a fuck?? you have just as little argument against it as you were not there either?? so in a thread about forest, i mention somehting.....er...somehting about forest?... so what point are you trying to make?

and i dont even know what fucking hatin poser means?? is this a yank term for not liking someone? i like forest, always have, but pointed out that on this weekend he was being a bit shitty....