Forum migration is set for April 1st...

We are officially migrating the forum to Discourse starting on March 31st, at 10:00 PM EST. The forum will be put into maintenance mode and unavailable for approximately 12 hours, as some 1.2 million threads and 33 million + replies, and countless other data points are migrated to their new home.

We will go live on Discourse at approximately 10:00 AM EST on April 1st. At that time, the URLs for mixedmatialarts.com/forums and forum.mixedmartialarts.com will redirect to the new Discourse forums.

What will be migrated

-Your user account with screen name and join date. Note: any spaces in your existing username have been replaced with an underscore. (ie Soup Nazi is now Soup_Nazi). We understand that this is not ideal, but the improvements are such that it is all worth it, x 1,000.

-All of your threads (now topics) created in history and all replies in all existing threads.

-All subscribed threads (now called watched topics). 

-All private messages between you and other users. Private messaging is now more so a topic (thread) that is only accessible to the two people involved, not a traditional email-like messaging system.

How will I login?

We will migrate all user account information including passwords. You will be able to log into your account with your existing email (or screen name) and password. If you have forgotten your password, or you want a new password. you can do a password reset on the new site.

If you do not know your password and do not have access to the email associated with your account, please email support@mixedmartialarts.com after the cutover and we will help you get set up.

What will not be migrated

-Current pro member or business members status: The new Discourse subscription system was too different from our existing structure to migrate properly. If you are an existing pro or business member, please email Chris directly (chris@mixedmartialarts.com) and we will get this addressed as soon as we cut over. We understand this isn’t ideal, so no matter how much time is left on your current account, everyone with an existing pro or business membership will start with a new one year membership at no cost.

-Ignore list: If you have ignored a user in the past, you will see their posts and topics. You will simply need to ignore them again and you will never see their topics or posts again.

![Key findings on international migration | Pew Research Center](upload://1PvncfKO38M7SfruBPcvHjLqpDe.jpeg)

1 Like

I remember when you fuckers tricked me into thinking fedor signed for the ufc. 

Nice try muchacho, but you gotta get up pretty early if your gonna trick ole song2

13 Likes

April fools!!

11 Likes
Hong Kong Phooey -

![Key findings on international migration | Pew Research Center](upload://1PvncfKO38M7SfruBPcvHjLqpDe.jpeg)

Enjoy that blue name while you can, gayboy!

1 Like

Allow us to say and post vile, tasteless things, goddammit!!

6 Likes

“What will be migrated<br /><br />-Your user account with screen name and join date. Note: any spaces in your existing username have been replaced with an underscore. (ie Soup Nazi is now Soup_Nazi). We understand that this is not ideal, but the improvements are such that it is all worth it, x 1,000.”<br /><br />

So you want to make me MMA_Playwright? Yeah, that ain’t gonna work.

3 Likes

![](upload://vroUmFzIKcoPE4c3XKkYwGPzsd0.jpeg)

If this site doesnt work with the app, I might return to the forest...forever.

1 Like

What about for those of us that are only on the app?  Does anything change?  Will this app still work?

9 Likes

You saw the petition. Is the word FAGGOT still going to be censored?

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/PETITION-To-Not-Censor-FAGGOT-From-New-Forum:2875764?pc=87

14 Likes
camicom -

You saw the petition. Is the word FAGGOT still going to be censored?

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/PETITION-To-Not-Censor-FAGGOT-From-New-Forum:2875764?pc=87

https://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=2&thread=2660581&page=1&pc=39

Song2 -
Hong Kong Phooey -

I got your gayboy swingin

1 Like
MMA Playwright - “What will be migrated<br /><br />-Your user account with screen name and join date. Note: any spaces in your existing username have been replaced with an underscore. (ie Soup Nazi is now Soup_Nazi). We understand that this is not ideal, but the improvements are such that it is all worth it, x 1,000.”<br /><br />

Mma_gaywrite imo.

![](upload://bWzi6sNspeJDJxLwDKsHtzr8xAB.gif)

9 Likes
Hong Kong Phooey -
Song2 -
Hong Kong Phooey -

https://youtu.be/WR1UiNdQnDw

Zonion -

![](upload://bWzi6sNspeJDJxLwDKsHtzr8xAB.gif)

That fucken Indian is Italian! Don't fall for his fake tears

3 Likes
Song2 - 
MMA Playwright - “What will be migrated<br /><br />-Your user account with screen name and join date. Note: any spaces in your existing username have been replaced with an underscore. (ie Soup Nazi is now Soup_Nazi). We understand that this is not ideal, but the improvements are such that it is all worth it, x 1,000.”<br /><br />

Mma_gaywrite imo.

I accept the name change.

2 Likes
Song2 -
Hong Kong Phooey -
Song2 -
Hong Kong Phooey -

https://youtu.be/WR1UiNdQnDw

Hong_Kong_Phooey, Bitch

1 Like

Frederick_Ettish?

I don’t know if I like that.

1 Like