FOUND MY TRUE LOVE @ K-1 (pic)

ttt

Weird, I have a sword penis and the ladies don't seem to mind.

Maxximus I wish you'd said what up man! I actually put a MMA.tv logo on the back of the shirt in case I ran into anyone from The UG, but I regret not making it more visible

I did see a few other UGer's though. Got a nice pic with Denis Kang that I'll post later and said what up to Eddie Bravo as he and Rogan were leaving (after the Saku/Gracie fight). I met Tracy Lee briefly at the end, she was tied up working but still cool

^ had he tried to kill me I would have tested his chin, and he would have failed miserably

Aren't you guys happy for me????

You're a legend in my eyes. IMO this thread should get you a green name.

Tee Tee Tee

Haha@shirt. Awesome.

She's pretty damn plastic though.

Gina by armbar

Apappes with Gina, no play there man. But I'm betting that Rule could have tapped his if he'd wanted to/could afford it ;)

Thanks TriangleChoker31. I was also fortunate to grab this badass for a pic:

Told him I can't wait to see him fight again and reminded him how much the UG loves him

Nice pic apappes... at least we're not fighting over the same babe :)

TheBlix I assume by tap you mean tap a ring onto her finger (?) Slow down bro, not yet!

why would Brock be angry about the t-shirt ?

a pic with Brock would have been the stuff of OG legend and lore for all
time. Try to get it next time haha

"why would Brock be angry about the t-shirt ?"

That begs the question...does Brock realize that his tattoo looks like a giant cock? Maybe he's oblivious...

Britney Skye is cool as shit!!!
That is all!

As for confronting Brock, if the opportunity was there I think getting a pic would've actually been pretty easy. It would all come down to the approach IMO... I would've simply walked up to him (in an unassuming, polite manner), congratulated him on his dominating performance, asked for a quick pic, and then gotten the fuck out. That's it. Now had I tried to draw a ton of attention to myself (running my mouth about his cock-tat, twisting around the nipples of of my shirt, pouring beer on his head saying it was cold piss, etc) I wouldn't expect things to go quite so smoothly, and we might have had to test each other's chins

Furthermore, you have to take into account HIS state of mind after a main event fight... talk about being scatterbrained. It's not like he or any other pro athlete in that position is reflecting upon every little detail of every little person who happens to approach him. I imagine most are looking for the path of least resistance to the locker room, etc, and probably he'd be obliged to appease a few fans along the way. So chances are he wouldn't even had noticed my shirt anyway

thought Serra was in Aruba on his honeymoon

Be funny if he did notice your shirt and he made you take it off and go home shirtless.....C'mon that WOULD be funny.

ruledogg- it was awesome to meet you.. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to stick around and say hi, although I got a nice photo of the back of your shirt...

Dynamite @ The LA Coliseum
- NapkinNights.com - Las Vegas Nightlife