? Phone Post 3.0

Andersons_Chin -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - No comcast? Phone Post 3.0
? Phone Post 3.0

Comcast has it Phone Post

Great! :) Phone Post

The UFC just stole their thunder back. Phone Post 3.0

Emperor palpatine eeexcelant Phone Post

That's awesome. Going to make a lot of people very happy!!
So excited for this Saturday's fights. Crazy card!

(Thank you again for Seattle, DFW Re: Tix for Wreckker's kids)

Kristen :) Phone Post 3.0

ClemenzasCannoli - Am I missing it or do the people that have that piece of shit Comcast Cable not get it? Phone Post 3.0

Comcast has it, broham. It was announced a while ago. In the Chicago area it'll be on channel 237 (HD).

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAA

Time Warner is always a cunt and I figured theyd fuck me on this one too. Glad its not the case.

Well let's not all start sucking each other's dicks quite yet. Phone Post

the geek -
dfw jr - Just came to a deal with Time Warner, Direct TV and Dish!!! Now everyone has it :) Phone Post 3.0
Source? Phone Post 3.0
Nailed it. Voted up for the LOLs. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet! I was worried there for a minute... that's really great news

Fuck yes you fucking goofs!! Phone Post

Dana, since you have the phone number, could you do me a solid and call Time Warner back and tell them to put Showtime back in their lineup? 

For the love of god it's Dexter's last season! Ive already missed 2 fucking episodes because of the BS! 

Thanks

PS. Solid job on FS1, Im excited.

Matt Phillips -

Dana, since you have the phone number, could you do me a solid and call Time Warner back and tell them to put Showtime back in their lineup? 

For the love of god it's Dexter's last season! Ive already missed 2 fucking episodes because of the BS! 

Thanks

PS. Solid job on FS1, Im excited.

This seasons a bit of a let down anyway bro. I've watched from day one and I've got 3 unwatched episodes on my DVR, that's how disappointed I've been. Phone Post 3.0

Goblowyourself -
the geek -
dfw jr - Just came to a deal with Time Warner, Direct TV and Dish!!! Now everyone has it :) Phone Post 3.0
Source? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
Geek gets my VU for this beauty of a post: Phone Post 3.0

FoxSports.com will have a channel finder up shortly. Stay tuned UG... Phone Post 3.0

thx bro lol Phone Post 3.0