FOX Sports 1

This was done on purpose you no good sons of bitches!!!

Love ya Dana ;) Phone Post

the geek -
Matt Phillips -

Dana, since you have the phone number, could you do me a solid and call Time Warner back and tell them to put Showtime back in their lineup? 

For the love of god it's Dexter's last season! Ive already missed 2 fucking episodes because of the BS! 

Thanks

PS. Solid job on FS1, Im excited.

This seasons a bit of a let down anyway bro. I've watched from day one and I've got 3 unwatched episodes on my DVR, that's how disappointed I've been. Phone Post 3.0

It's not THAT bad. Way better than season 6... That's not saying much though, so Nevermind. Phone Post

Hey, Dana White and the Fertitta brothers. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

doin work.. Thanks Dana

Impossible to find FS1 on Comcast in Seattle. Looking forward to watching in Spanish.

Stuart Scott's Eyeball - Well let's not all start sucking each other's dicks quite yet. Phone Post
already unzipped

Why not? Phone Post 3.0

what about us uk fans who are virgin tv subscribers who cant watch???? oh yes i forgot your bored of the uk fans now and brazil is flavour of the month Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I'm on virgin and after not watching just a couple of ufc's I've already lost interest in it. Phone Post

I'm in the uk and on virgin media, it's shitty we don't get to see the events.
I know this is down to Virgin and bt sports, but ufc has already lost nearly 4 million viewers because of this.

Surely they could of sorted a deal out so both providers can offer bt sports. I just have to find other ways to watch it. Looking forward to this weeks card. Phone Post 3.0

MuayThaiMania - 

Yeah I'm on virgin and after not watching just a couple of ufc's I've already lost interest in it. Phone Post

a true fan

kingbisping - what about us uk fans who are virgin tv subscribers who cant watch???? oh yes i forgot your bored of the uk fans now and brazil is flavour of the month Phone Post 3.0

Why are Virgin customers still bitching to Dana like he's anything to do with the Virgin/BT negotiations?

And besides, haven't they already reached a deal to show it if I'm not mistaken?

Who has BT Sport? Seriously Phone Post

It's not about being a true fan. I watch plenty of other MMA (they show EFC Africa on the extreme sports channel over here) it's just crazy how quick you can lose touch when you haven't seen the events. Plus whatever your name is I can assure I watch an assload of MMA and combat sports a day. Phone Post

I sound like a dick after reading what I just wrote, but fuck it man I'm hurtin' and looking for alternatives since UFC's gone :( Phone Post

Oh shit nevermind I just read that BT sports has just come to Virgin. I'll stop posting now :) Phone Post

Frobenius -
MuayThaiMania - 

a true fan
Virgin have agreed a deal with BT, panic over.

Both SKY and Virgin can now access UFC content. Phone Post 3.0

Nice, Dana! Phone Post

Great news Phone Post

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - What about us Aussies Phone Post 3.0

Fox Sports 2 mate

the geek - 
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - What about us Aussies Phone Post 3.0
You can usually find most of them living in Vancouver BC and their generally very nice. Phone Post 3.0

LOL VTFU 

You've never met the country folk then, they will get in a fight with their best mate like it's nothing