Fox Sports just cut into the Ultimate Fighter

Nothing else on so i clicked over to watch and they interrupted to switch over to a basketball game. Wow, they really have high priority.

Utah vs Arizona

Dang, I was really enjoying what I thought the new format was. First time I was entertained in a long time. I was really confused why it seemed like a college basketball game. It all makes sense now.

Holy fuck that was a mauling!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

That was a tremendous beating. Sheldon Wescott made me remember why I am a fight fan! Guy went for broke and it paid off. He just sent a message in that house. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Dang, I was really enjoying what I thought the new format was. First time I was entertained in a long time. I was really confused why it seemed like a college basketball game. It all makes sense now.

Say what you want, but I enjoyed that fight. Phone Post 3.0

i haven't seen tonight's episode yet. I was just giving jokes. Not coming back to this thread till I watch it, sounds like it was a great episode.

For all you people who say that GSP beat Hendricks, the reaction of the TUF Canadian team said it all. Even they knew that Hendricks won that fight.

theDude81 - For all you people who say that GSP beat Hendricks, the reaction of the TUF Canadian team said it all. Even they knew that Hendricks won that fight.
Yep, mind boggling. Phone Post 3.0

It's Arizona! Hellllooo! Phone Post 3.0

Huh? Phone Post 3.0

It's not like anyone watches TUF these days anyways.

I hope TUF brazil does well down there because that shit should have been for real tv. Phone Post 3.0