Francis Ngannou - God tier genetics!

Jesus fucking wept man

1 Like

Could have saved yourself 30 mins and just posted your Francis cum tribute pics.

3 Likes

3 Likes

If You Say So GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

2 Likes

Yeah, but in a ghey thread you need facial anesthetics too…
ufc 210 GIF

3 Likes

Lol. Francis is ugly as hell

2 Likes

Genetically superior smile too, as demonstrated by the Prince sitting in his corner in the first pic.

Prime Fedor had speed, power and technique beyond anyone at HW back then. Ngannou may be stronger but he wouldn’t be able to deal with his speed, power and technique.

3 Likes

How did this slip through my knowledge base??? So I looked this guy up, figuring he probably wrestled at Oklahoma State. Yup, he was there when my dad wrestled at Oklahoma State. I called and asked if he had any cool stories about the guy, unfortunately not. However, i then realized this was the asian guy from a few of my dad’s videos that he shot at an open tournament in the late 60s. So, turns out I have some footage of a couple of his matches. I always assumed it was Massaki Hatta or Tadaaki Hatta. One of the videos is two Asians, which i can now assume is one of the Hattas vs Uetake. I think they all road tripped to the open tournament together with my dad.

I have sooooo much wrestling footage from the mid 1960s- early 2000s. Ive got to do something with this stuff at some point.

10 Likes

Francis has got some serious power, for sure but his physique probably is below average for UFC overall… maybe it’s average or slightly above average for HW.

I was looking up greatest amateur wrestlers and was intrigued to see what looks like an average Asian bloke turn up, and after reading his Wiki, it felt like the perfect counterpoint to what people think of God Tier genetics. Sure, he’s not an imposing dude but going undefeated in a wrestling power like Oklahoma and winning 2 Olympic Gold medals is legend. You can’t win at the highest levels in one of the toughest sports without some genetic talent.

2 Likes

It was a good reason to give my dad a call, normally he has some good old boy stories. Those 1960s Oklahoma state wrestling teams were insane!!! The third guy on the roster could have been the NCAA champ too. People just don’t understand how stacked that program was. I thank you for a good reason to call my dad.

1 Like

Next Level Gay GIF

Ever been.tp Bruges? First time I went I spoke Spanish to piss my coworkers off. Turns out she could speak better Spanish so I looked like a mongoloids. Get mussels in Bruges or go to the Irish pub

Also in Bruges they have the van Damme bell. My brain likes to pretend it was like Igors bell and they rand it when he was angry or something.

The muscles from Brussels actually has a house in knokke now. First place I went in Belgium. I wondered why it was over ten quid a pint and every cunt was dressed as Carlton. Turns out it’s a really rich place and I’d got a good deal on Airbnb

You misspelled Gorilla.

I’m not sure if you’re really drunk, or I’m really drunk, but we somehow both speak English but nothing you say makes sense

That’s definitely Tadakki. He taught art at my highschool for like 40 years. He tried coaching wrestling one year like in the 80’s but they never won a match. They said they couldn’t understand him. I know he was a long time coach in the Olympics. He wrote me up for skipping class…and it wasn’t even his class. Dick.

3 Likes

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

2 Likes

Why are old freestyle singlets so gay? I’m really happy that trend appears to have died.

Modern singlets are much less faggish.