Francis Ngannou - God tier genetics!

Obligatory preface: No homo.

I have never seen a person who exemplifies power as much as this guy. He has absolutely god tier genes.

As a pudgy 5’8" guy, I cannot imagine how incredible it must feel like to be 6’4" and as built as Francis. Billions of dollars would not make me feel as good.

This guy has perfect symmetry. Huge, cinderblock like square head, narrow, tall frame, long legs, strong core, full muscles. And what is amazing is that all of that moves so fluidly. He is not robotic and tight, he is loose, fast and agile.

Look at that agility.

Look at how well he moves. Also he seems to always place his legs in such aesthetic looking power position stances.

He looks like somebody took at small, muscular guy and upsized him in Photoshop.

Something that is very underrated in a human body is skeletal structure and posture, specifically the back arch. And Francis has a perfect straight back with no hump that arches deep into his core at the bottom. Also look at his proportions. Narrow, long legs, tall, diamond shaped back. Fucking perfect!

Mark Coleman for example has always had very rounded, ninja turtle like back. That’s not a good look.

And also Ken Shamrock. But Ken had very compact upper body, so he looked like a cobra.

Honourable mention for ninja turtle backs: Gegard Mousasi.

Another example of a perfect back arch is Miley Cyrus. One of the reasons she’s so attractive is that back.

Anyways, back to Francis. I cannot imagine who would be able to beat him. This guy is the very definition of a wrecking machine. Jon Jones got lucky he’ll fight Cyril instead of Francis. Francis is probably the only person who I would pick over Jones… actually, I’d still go with Jones. But Francis would give him hell.

It’s unfortunate he left the UFC. He could have wrecked a few other dudes. I am happy he is doing what makes him happy though.

Look at this man. POWER!

Look at that head and those angular traps. His head looks heavy duty. It looks armored.

Look how big he is compared to Ronaldo.

And here’s him compared to Mike Tyson. Look how much bigger he is. He could have beaten him in boxing.

Francis looks so aesthetic. Just perfect angles.

No homo.

4 Likes

VTFU for Miley pics, she’s smoking

You have great taste

6 Likes

I have a nice back arch as well, very good for upper body rotation and gives me quick reflexes

fucking fag

14 Likes

Bad conclusion, Ciryl would win a rematch. Ciryl is a harder fight for Jon than Francis. Francis gasses pretty bad in the late rounds, all he could do is lay n pray

1 Like

That’s cool and all but JBJ would have smoked him. He knew it and didn’t want to ruin his future worth do he left before losing

Like said above, CG is the tougher fight for Jon

2 Likes

If that performance of Francis vs Ciryl was from any other champion everyone would have said Francis looked awful, but our expectations are so low for heavyweight fighters. Maybe people are mesmerized by the size of the fighters though so it looks more impressive.

1 Like

My gf lives in a house share. First time I went over there were all these big black dudes. I looked at my friend ( we ain’t gonna handle this) he’s a gypsy boxer. My girlfriend found it hilarious,. We were properly intimidated and it’s true. Usually tough on the street but fucken hell I didn’t want no part of that

Beep.

1 Like

Prime Tyson would have murdered Ngannou in boxing.

4 Likes

Lots of homo

7 Likes

Whole lotta homo in OP

2 Likes

Sounds like you want a mouthful of his DNA.

7 Likes

Generational talents:

Yojiro Uetake: 3x Undefeated NCAA champion and 2x Olympic Gold medalist

6 Likes

The only insight I was able to gather from this thread is that Francis got to fuck Ronaldo.

1 Like

I guess if your thing is Greek god-like physique then sure. Not my cup of tea and I don’t think he moves that well. But he has Greek god level power and exactly what it takes to be the heavyweight champ.

1 Like

I bet his weiner is pretty big too

Fedor?

This

I’d take the physique of any one of these guys over Francis.

Francis is not a generational talent.

3 Likes

disgusted colin farrell GIF

1 Like