Francis Ngannou is scary because he’s black: Brendan Schaub

The reason Francis Ngannou is so scary is because:

“White people are scared of black people”

1 Like

2 Likes

You can always count on Schaub to put his foot in his mouth or ass whatever way you want to look at it.

3 Likes

There’s scary white people too!

Flips Off Brock Lesnar GIF

2 Likes

Scared or reasonably cautious…

3 Likes

full

2 Likes
1 Like

Yves was pissed!
He went on JRE and said Schaub accused him of benefiting from affirmative action quotas.

Woodley didn’t respond.

Karyn Bryant responded and essentially called Brendan a racist for making fun of “chocolate people”. :rofl:

Rogan gets real worked up when he talks about black athletes

2 Likes

“Explosive”

1 Like
2 Likes

Joe Rogan Sport GIF by UFC

These are the type of liberals that piss me off as a black dude.

White people being scared of me is potentially dangerous and could put me in tricky situations, there’s nothing cool about it.

People like Schaub projecting their insecurities onto conservatives makes things worse for everybody.

5 Likes

I didn’t listen to the clip, but perhaps he has had some past traumas where black dudes were aggressive with him and now he’s skiddish?

I’m not “scared” of any particular race, if I were cautious, it would be more based on the part of town I was in. I have had pretty equal bad experiences with all races and don’t judge anyone unless they are outright blatantly suspicious/aggressive.

2 Likes

We’ve all had shitty experiences with certain races but at a certain age you’re still responsible for making dumb stereotypical statements.

Schaub is 6’3 260lbs and 40 years old. He shouldn’t be scared of anybody at this point in life and trying to plant that seed of insecurity in other people just leads to more division.

Broke, desperate, violent people are dangerous. My skin color has nothing to do with it.

4 Likes

You mean a UFC HW Champ with one of the absolute best one shot KO power wouldn’t be scary if White or whatever? Ha ha. OK.

In every day dealings with people, we are scared of people with nothing to lose and reckless behavior. A gang of white teens looking for trouble would put unease in anyone. It so happens that black “urban youths” are often of that dumb and reckless dangerous kind. As if we would have the same reaction with a group of black church goers or on a college campus. Genius Schaub, as usual.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree. I don’t know why he said it. But he’s also a complete idiot so there is no use trying to figure it out.

3 Likes

Lol yeah.

1 Like

Going Crazy Brock Lesnar GIF by WWE

Huge muscular guys tend to scare folks… melanin doesnt matter

2 Likes