Francis Ngannou is the MAN

Is there any footage of it?

2 Likes

Where’s the footage

2 Likes

Im so proud of Big Franc!!!
He literally just shat into Dana Whites mouth.

6 Likes

Did you not watch the fight or post-fight interviews?

2 Likes

You’re such an idiot

4 Likes

3 Likes

Dann Stupp

@DannStupp

(https://twitter.com/DannStupp/status/1718408017413071076)

Win or lose, Francis Ngannou is probably set up for a $25 million rematch. Bummer he’s not eligible for a $50,00 Performance of the Night bonus, but a solid night nonetheless.

11 Likes

No

Then go fuck yourself you weird little fag.
Defending fury and denying public info and don’t even care enough to be paying attention.
Why?

2 Likes

Fury mentioned that he had a full training camp. He also mentioned that perhaps he had a bit of ring rust, despite having competed more recently than Ngannou.

Ngannou was well-prepared for the fight, and it was by far the best crossover MMA fighter vs professional boxer contest I’ve seen.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: whoa little bro relax god damn

1 Like

Due to what you just quoted me saying

lol fun exchange

goddam that was one entertaining fight. i was well impressed. bet on francis by KO and was expecting him to bullrush and attack like a street enforcer. watching him feel confident boxing at normal range was crazy. very exciting.

2 Likes

I don’t know Stipe might feel pretty good tonight too you know.

2 Likes

Little white herb swinging from large black man’s bean bag- you are such a pussy :man_facepalming:

1 Like

100%

1 Like

You are something else

2 Likes

i like vegitobro. industrious poster.

1 Like

I’m glad it played out like this, I got tired of reading comments across the internet from fag know-it-all boxing fans saying Francis had no chance. Me and friends had been saying it since the fight was announced that you can’t count out a dude with that kinda power… plus it’s not like wilder is some slick boxer and he dropped fury a few times.

1 Like

It’s crazy on a combat sports forum you guys are talking like this wasn’t two guys talking each other through it like a Pro Wrestling bout.

Split decision, rematch, Saudi money, rinse, repeat

Both “sports” have been driven firmly into the gutter by greedy cunts

3 Likes