Francis Ngannou is the MAN

Everybody rubbished him, gave him no chance. Wished for him to suffer a humiiliating defeat.

He paid no heed to the UG, went to work, and gave the best performance of boxing that anyone has been able to do against the top boxer of the HW division.

Francis Ngannou, the Lion of Africa.

26 Likes

Remember how Dana shit on him?

And tons of UFC nuthuggers said he fumbled the bag?

LOL

14 Likes

The wildest shit in combat history. Francis is a legend

12 Likes

I didn’t watch but did it seem a legit fight or was it fishy?

1 Like

Every time Pedro comments on the UG it’s to defend a black man :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Fury didn’t train a single day leading up to this

7 Likes

I doubted and shit on Francis in my mind leading up to this fight. Very happy for him to show the world his caliber. Incredible performance, shame he couldn’t squeeze out one more round for the upset. He deserved the celebration.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I said this. I hugged nuts

2 Likes

Francis won life for real in his eyes now I’m happy as hell for him. I jumped out of my seat when he knocked fury down

7 Likes

His only mistake tonight was not going for broke in the tenth. Zero chance boxing would give him the win. It was a very close fight, but he needed a finish.

Regardless, incredible performance. Jones is injured and Francis just shocked the world. Dana is not happy right now.

13 Likes

Ngannou’s victory tonight is the biggest upset in combat sports in our lifetime.

Dana White lost BIG. Francis was a huge superstar waiting to be unlocked that Dana’s racist ass had no clue how to promote.

Francis superstar mode is now unlocked. Give him some guys under Fury and we’ll see knockouts.

If they had rematch clause, the corrupt judges would have made it a draw. I’d bet my life on it.

4 Likes

So happy for Fran, proved everyone wrong talking shit about him, leaving the ufc was a great choice, his earnings are going to be through the roof. Fran did way more damage and got the knockdown. I thought the split decision was a bit strange and that Fury easily won the decision.

5 Likes

Gotta say i wanted fury to pummel him. Ngannou brought it. Much respect, he showed the world.

2 Likes

Relax pal. His ufc ppv sales were not great Bob

1 Like

Yea the biggest loser tonight was Egg for sure

5 Likes

It was a legitimate bout. Francis fought composed and took his shots. He looked fresher than Fury at the end of the fight as well.

3 Likes

Is that why he’s quoted as saying he did a 12 week camp instead of his usual 6 week camp?

3 Likes

Fury said he had a 12 week training camp for this fight, and he stated this within his in-ring post-fight interview.

3 Likes

Big winners tonight: PFL and Francis

Big Losers tonight: BLAF

Mid winners : UFC Heavyweight Division

7 Likes