Francis Ngannou officially gone from UFC

It’s possible, but I don’t see how Tyson doesn’t get to given how he got up from wilder

2 Likes

Why do you feel Francis deserves to be the highest paid UFC fighter ever? His best PPV # is around 480 to 500k. He doesn’t promote himself. He’s just got his power fighter persona. That’s it.

14 Likes

Francis boxes once and loses and then is never heard from again.

23 Likes

Wilder is 10x the boxer that Francis is. Punching hard is more important in mma than in boxing.

14 Likes

PFL just started a boxing division according to Jake Paul. I guess Francis will do that as well as mma.

3 Likes

I imagine Coker couldn’t pay him what he wants, but he would probably be allowed to box and fight MMA if he goes to Bellator.

1 Like

PFL, Fury or ONE Openweight Grand Prix?

2 Likes

I concur. I’m guessing the disparity in boxing is far greater between Francis and Fury. I do think it is relevant, though, that Fury likely wouldn’t be the heavier man, and he likely wouldn’t be able to push Francis backward. He wouldn’t need to in my estimation. Without the size difference, I don’t know why anyone would want to see a heavy handed non-boxer get massacred in the sport of boxing by a guy who just outclassed perhaps the heaviest handed actual boxer the sport has ever seen. Imagine the pitch, “For Fury’s next fight, he’s going to face a guy who is <1/10th the boxer, but who might hit as hard if he ever lands, as Wilder”.

4 Likes

BKFC??

Francis is an entitled sack of shit who turned his back on any sort of relevance he could have had.

He wasn’t too good to live on the street not that long ago but now he’s sitting out on real money because of greed and genetic stupidity.

12 Likes

You saw it in his fight with Derrik Lewis and all the bullshit about him traveling the world, arrogant and not training for the first Stipe fight and then melting down after.

A giant yet an absolute mental midget.

10 Likes

Francis is gonna be in ultimate slap fight league

3 Likes

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

1 Like

He exploited a sloppy and old HW division. He barely “beat” a guy who was fighting for the title in his 11th fight

9 Likes

Lol UFC figuring Jones has a better chance of beating gagne than Francis

1 Like

They don’t.

They want Jones to have the HW strap.

They prefer he fight Gagne.

2 Likes

Not the biggest Francis fan, but I also know far to well by now not to trust every word Dana says. Especially since the UFC historically has low balled fighters and badmouths anyone who has the audacity to ask for more money from a company worth billions.

10 Likes

Yeah but why… Why would he lie about it. No reason. He volunteered the info. Could have just left that out and everything would have been fine.

My bad. Didn’t mean to step on your toes. Bump.

I just wanted him against Jones. There was nobody else really left for him.

In UFC, Francis was like a wrecking machine. A true sight to behold. While he was swinging his punches his movement was still very impressive. He moved great.

I don’t think he’ll look very elegant in boxing. But let’s see.

Francis vs Wilder / Joshua would be very interesting. Fury will most likely not have much of a problem with him.

4 Likes