Francis Ngannou officially gone from UFC

So says Dana.

11 Likes

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

10 Likes

Francis probably headed to the PFL to collect $1 million in the next HW tournament.

13 Likes

This is the problem when people put out dumb rumors about Conor making 50 million in a UFC fight or whatever lol… Then you get idiots like Francis demanding the same.

22 Likes

and he’ll be allowed to box. it’s the fans who lose here. not francis.

4 Likes

39 Likes

6 Likes

How wild would it be if Francis gets a fight with Tyson Fury and knocks him out with some flailing windmill bullshit punch

40 Likes

He’s 100 percent capable . But do I think he would catch him with that? Def not lol

10 Likes

I would rather see Francis fight Tyson Fury or another big top ranked boxer than see him in MMA. More entertaining. I love this cross sport shit. I know people hate on it but it’s exciting.

22 Likes

If Wilder didn’t do it I doubt Francis could do it.

26 Likes

I’m just glad he’s finally going to score some Conor McGregor money.

4 Likes

Good thing he didn’t slap him.

1 Like

bye bye goodbye GIF

3 Likes

And with that, the lineal championship leaves the UFC once again.

12 Likes

On the other hand, another year from making Fury - Usyk is pissing me right off.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That statement don’t mean that much. Guessing highest paid HWT is Brock and how many years ago was that? Francis deserves to be highest paid ever and by wide margin when you factor in how much more UFC makes then vs now.

7 Likes

I used to think he was a lot less capable of catching Fury than Wilder… and I still think that way. However, Fury had like 75 lbs on Wilder, and just bulldozed him. I’m certain Tyson could box Francis’s face off, but I am not sure he could just manhandle him the way he pushed around Wilder. So… maybe a snowball’s chance in hell?

I got this crazy idea in my head Francis goes to PFL and loses to Rulon Gardner.

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t give a shit how much or how little the fighters or any other adults make at work. Just posting a relevant video for the thread

5 Likes