Francis Ngannou vs Tai Tuivasa

Tai Tuivasa and Francis Ngannou were both successful at UFC 271. Tuivasa finished the knockout king of the UFC Derrick Lewis in the 2nd round. Ngannou went five rounds with the former interim champion Cyril Gane. Two men with insane KO power, scary power, could Francis Ngannou vs Tai Tuivasa be next?

Does Tuivasa deserve the next title shot? If not how far away is he? One knockout away? In a division where anyone can drop both Ngannou and Tuivasa sure have done the opposite, slamming their opponents across the cage.

In a battle between these two top heavyweights the champion Ngannou and Tuivasa the man who just creamed the #3 contender. Does Tuivasa have a shot or is Ngannou just to high a calibur?

@pauliegmma

2 Likes

Pretty sure they fought on different events at different times but I’m just a lowly guy that watched the fights.

9 Likes

Paul George What GIF by LA Clippers

2 Likes

Ngannou would just wrestle him. Tai needs to improves his wrestling badly.

3 Likes

Anderson Silva and Chris Weidman was also on this past weekends card, AmiRite

4 Likes

Don’t forgot scary streaks

1 Like

It’s a great fight, an the fight to maybe make, but Francis will be out the whole year

I fucking love how Tai is so over right now, the crowd go crazy for him, between the walk out song, then the KO then the shuey, dude is killing it right now, good on him

An Like chael said , Tai knocked out Lewis in his hometown an then had the crowd going crazy with the shuey

2 Likes

Gotta wonder how long Tai can go on eating knock-out power punches before his chin gives out for good. There must be permanent brain damage after the fight with Lewis.

4 Likes

Bro…… relax it wasn’t that bad, dude is double tough

1 Like

he didn’t get hit that clean. 2 shots to the the side of the head. watch the fight again, Tai got away relatively unscathed.

2 Likes

It would be funny if that tubby shoey guy knocked out the sculpture of the African God of Steroids.

4 Likes

If he went 5 rounds, to a decision, is he still on a knockout streak?

1 Like

Thank you Steven. Edited.

1 Like

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Franny kos this guy, lets not overrate this tai guy after 2 great win.

1 Like

Tai just beat one of the guys who beat Franki Roids.

Lets remember this is heavyweight and damn near anybody can be champ with one mistake.

2 Likes

Ngannou by taking down Tai and doing whatever he wants.

See Russow vs. Duffee

1 Like

I think Tai would do ok defending takedowns. If tai can make it into the 3rd round I think his cardio actually matches up well.

1 Like