Frank Dux Puts Bisping on Blast

Viking Samurai that you?

Sounds like him vs Khaboob is the fight to makeā€¦

I found his autobiography in a thrift store. Couldnā€™t help buying it. It is a complete fantasy.

Dux thinks he could destroy the brain stem LOL

The highlighted part is the brain stem. I wonder technique he would use to ā€œseverā€ that.

The guy who did the eye poke was a San Soo guy. I donā€™t think he ever trained with Dux.

And we all know a deep eye gouge could kill someone. Dux isnā€™t enlightening anyone here.

Yet here we are. Dux is a throwback to the old TMA days. Heā€™s also the type of guy that will claim heā€™s undefeated but when he loses, heā€™ll claim he lost because the other guy cheated. He sounds like he was greatly influenced by Keehan (Count Dante) and Ashida Kim. In other words BULLSHIDO.

Youā€™d be correct. But those guys are so skilled and humane they wouldnā€™t have to.

Are you sure? I mean Dux can break the bottom brick and all.

Michael Bisping comes from European Nobility and has been taught in multiple HEMAs. He would use Toelhoffers swordless version of the murderstroke to kill Dux in one hit. Dont even get me started on if they sword fought.

pfft dux would catch the sword between his thumb and index finger and then snap in half.