Frank Edgar regains his belt tonight

Much to the chagrin of practically all red blooded mma fans, I think Edgar does exceptionally we and gets his belt back, unfortunately : (

I see Melvin sparking Donald out, Jake submitting Ed at 2:25 of round 2, Okami beating Buddy by decision, and Lawrence KOing Holloway. Phone Post

*we = well Phone Post

keep dreaming OP

edgar is getting destroyed and thrown out of the division tonight

I don't understand how anyone can dislike Edgar.

He's a very likeable person, and he's had very few fights that weren't exciting. The last one I can think of that wasn't highly entertaining was the Franca fight in 2008.

People don't like his sense of entitlement, like people owe him something. I don't think I've seen a more sore loser, hopefully Bendo sends him packing to FW, we won't have to hear him cry anymore.

I actually think very highly of him, but take your loss like a man.

If he wins, will he fight Nate diaz twice? Phone Post

Don't get me wrong, I hope Ben Henderson chokes him into an unconscious, convulsing heap, but I realistically don't see it happening.

My gut instinct says that would be too good to be true and that Frank wins the rematch. Phone Post

Nexuscrawlers - If he wins, will he fight Nate diaz twice? Phone Post

Yes, it's in his contract Phone Post

Its very hard to take anyone with a Poopy Tomato nose seriously so i will disagree with you. Ben by stoppage before the 3rd round is over. Phone Post

I liked Frankie until his camp basically discredited everything Bendo was able to do in that fight and blamed the loss on the up kick. Phone Post

ill rather see Bendo vs Diaz

"People don't like his sense of entitlement, like people owe him something."

Huh? He was asked to give rematches to BJ and Maynard, and he did. What's the problem with him wanting a rematch of his own for once? I'm pretty sure most champs who lose a decision would like a rematch, even if they haven't just come off giving two themselves.

Frankie has the right to be a little bitter imo.
Prior to getting his title shot everybody said he was too small, and that he didn't deserve the shot against BJ. Then he won.
Then they said his win was a fluke, and the rematch would expose him. He won again.
Pretty much a repeat for the Maynard fights.
He loses to Henderson and everybody says he's too small, and doesn't deserve a rematch.
If you're sick of it how do you think he feels?

Frankie has the right to be a little bitter imo.
Prior to getting his title shot everybody said he was too small, and that he didn't deserve the shot against BJ. Then he won.
Then they said his win was a fluke, and the rematch would expose him. He won again.
Pretty much a repeat for the Maynard fights.
He loses to Henderson and everybody says he's too small, and doesn't deserve a rematch.
If you're sick of it how do you think he feels?

i hope you are enough to offset cre picking bendo.

i need bendo to win this

he better i bet the house on him (8 dollars)