Frank: I'll Smash Cung in 45 secs

MMAjiujitsuboxer - Lyoto Machida vs Cung Lee

that would be insane I wouldn't know who to root for.

205 vs. 185?

I'd rather see A.Silva vs. Cung Le

Shamrock gave Cung plenty of respect after the fight--now he's just hyping the rematch. Relax

You don't think they can meet at a weight?

And yes theres a lot of great fights to be had if they did it old school style.

MMAjiujitsuboxer - You don't think they can meet at a weight?

And yes theres a lot of great fights to be had if they did it old school style.

I'm sure they could. But I think Machida would be too big for Cung.

But, hey, I'd like to see it anyway. Silva vs. Le would be better imo...:)

lol Frank owns you all. Might as well just take out 50 bucks cash and give it directly to Frank each and everyone of you ignorant little fags

FloridaStriker - lol Frank owns you all. Might as well just take out 50 bucks cash and give it directly to Frank each and everyone of you ignorant little fags

wtf you talking about?

The first fight was close, to think otherwise you're not a MMA purist.

Frank said he was having fun with Cung and he will seek and destroy him next time.

ttt for that gif

He has to dirty box if he wants to have a chance vs. Cung.

I'm getting Frank and Cung mixed up with Frank and Chung. BLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOODSPORRRT!!!!!!

MMAjiujitsuboxer - 
FloridaStriker - lol Frank owns you all. Might as well just take out 50 bucks cash and give it directly to Frank each and everyone of you ignorant little fags

wtf you talking about?

Price of the ppv? If so, he is right. Whether or not Frank believes half the smack that comes out of his mouth is inconsequential. He is pulling emotional triggers here guys, it is a sales trick.

He is actually a very good salesman.

max power -  HE WONT SMASH CUNG PERIOD. HE TRIED HIS BEST THE 1ST TIME, EVEN THOUGH HE INSISTS HE WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND.

even though I was going for frank in the first fight, this is the honest truf! frank was starting to come through with some combos later in the fight but he pretty much got handled the entire fight. his knees must be shot or something though, he only tried for maybe one or 2 td if I remember correctly

"Nick is gonna tool Franky Boy on the ground worse than Renzo did!"

Dont forget the wrestling where Frank was repeatedly put on his back.

"But I won't miss a Frank Shamrock fight. "

Thats why Frank acts like this.

He also talks about Nick in the interview

Anybody who thinks Frank was playing with Cung is off their rocker. Besides that, after the Renzo fight he just said he was going to quit playing and just smash everybody. I like Franks interviews, but the truth was if he didnt hype his fights, nobody would care.

Calhoon, you need to do some fact checking. Cung was never Gary Shaw's guy outside of fighting on a joint Strikeforce-Elite XC fightcard, and that loose alliance was only brought forth because Frank had deals with both organizations and they decided to work together instead of fighting over him.

If anything, Cung is Scott Coker's guy as he was headlining kickboxing cards for Coker before Strikeforce got into MMA and is the Strikeforce MW champ, not the Elite XC champ (Robbie Lawler is). So whatever conspiracy theory you have realting to Gary Shaw doesn't involve Cung le. No one has taken him down in his MMA fights because no one has been able to. Frank's takedowns were never that solid and he's been fighting on a busted knee anyway so the chances of him taking down anyone much less a guy like Le with great td defense is slim to none. His only chance against Cung is to stand and trade.

cung will rape him

MMAjiujitsuboxer - Lyoto Machida vs Cung Lee

that would be insane I wouldn't know who to root for.

Machida by one inch punch.