FRANK MIR COMING 4 THAT TITLE SHOT!!!!!!

After he beats big nog Frank the Cubano is coming for the winner of the JDS/Brock/Reem Phone Post

The only belt Frank's going for is the one to hold his pants up when his fat ass gets out of shape again.

MMRay - Cubuno?

Mi Gente Phone Post

heroder - this fight will be alot different

Frank 3.0 isnt as good as 2.0
Frank 2.0 was huge when he fought Big nog.

3.0 gasses and is alot chubbier

I thought we were beyond the x.0 phase with him. I'm pretty sure he's Mir 95 now. He's still got 98, ME (where he is going to lose horribly to someone like Pat Barry by submission), XP, and finally 7. Frank Mir 7 will be insanity!

He could do it, just needs to look over to his corner a lot more during fights and give the thumbs up.  

CubicMir = no can defend

kanodogg2 -
guitarra - The only belt Frank's going for is the one to hold his pants up when his fat ass gets out of shape again.

Why would you need a belt to hold pants up when you get out of shape; isn't belt normally needed when you lose weight and your pants are loose on you? Phone Post

Winner! Phone Post

Hi Franks son.. Phone Post

After he beats nog then Kongo then loser. Of Brock reem. Then Cain then loser of jds vs Brock/reem

He's right in there Phone Post

Shahanshah - lol@ him being Cuban.

Whats lol bout that? Pretty sure his dad is Cuban Phone Post

Dad is Cuban?? GTFO!! He's not Frank Mirosa.

Never understood the Mir hate. One of the best HW grapplers and not too shabby striking as well.. Did he molest your mothers or something? Phone Post

GriffinQ -
Shahanshah - lol@ him being Cuban.

Whats lol bout that? Pretty sure his dad is Cuban Phone Post

His Dad is from moroccan origin, heard him say it once in a interview Phone Post